Reviews for Christmas Spirit
Animelover0818 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
WHY WON'T YOU WRITE A SEQUEL! SO GOOODD!
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Dang blast it all I actually cried real tears reading this! DX

That being said, please take it as a compliment! As sad as it was it was wonderful! You have a gift for capturing the emotions well. Thank you for writing it.
Miles chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Zoro is still alive.
Princess chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
*ugly sobbing*
I'm still crying
tears, and a runny nose and everything.
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooo.., you continue this! Right now! God dammit FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!

You made me break down at a bar while I was waiting for my bbq takeout.., I was so glad its an outdoor bar with disco lights and loud crappy music so no one saw me but still! You..., you- YOU! I demand closure!
Wolfen Artist of HetaStuck chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I love this but I really wish you'd at least told us what Zoroaster gift was
Grinch chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
To be honest, I hate the cliffhanger. I love the story, but the cliffhanger doesn't seem like a cliffhanger to me. It just seems like you stopped in the middle of the story and couldn't be bothered to finish. Other than that, this was an amazing story!
MythologyGeekFreakMagicStar chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Why? WHY did you leave us like that? I cried so bad and this was awesome, I loved how you wrote the characters and for me Zoro faked his death. I just don't want to think he was dead in the story.
auspizien chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
OH. MY. GOD. HElp! MY feels! I'm actually crying... THis was so brilliantly written that I want to read it again, but I barely got through it the first time because my eyes were all blurry with tears. This was so amazing and heartwrenching at the same time I don't think I can function any more. I'm going to go hug my Zoro pillow and cry some more... Thank you for the amazing story!
krito1389 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
why you dont want to write a sequel ? its awesome i was soooo sad for sanji but zoro is alive right ? please a sequel please
Ventusio chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
you made me cry! this is so very sad.I could feel Sanji's aching, he misses Zoro so badly. I couldn't makeout if Zoro died on the christmas before or later? Three big hugs for Luffy, for being so caring, being a stubborn bastard and being so much himself. I hope Sanji will be ok.
This is a very good story, just so very sad and angsty...
(A small thank you for making me cry, it opened up my nose and I can finally breathe through it again! I'm sic, this is why it took me so long to read/review)
EudaimonArisornae chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I really love the way you wrote Sanji in this story. The desolation, the sort of rising hope... Huge spectrum of emotions for a oneshot, and they were captured beautifully. Also, the image of the sloppy looking package left by Zoro-it was, well, funny, and after the intensity of the story up to that point, and the tremendous cliffhanger ending, it was an injection of humor that really stood out to me. Great story!
SorceryGeniusLina chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Awww this was so good. SPOILERS...The mystery huh? I'm thinking it could go two ways...it's Zoro's ashes in an urn...and that's why his spirit showed up last night...or maybe a present from Zoro who isn't really dead...but had to fake his death or something...I like the latter better hehe! I'm so bad, I always want to bring everyone back from the dead! Every story I read where the hero dies...I write an alternate ending and personally stick with that one in my mind...
MyLadyDay chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Great story, tho it almost made me cry. And now the ending is gonna eat at me until I lose my mind O.o
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I finally got time to use the computer, but it's a day late now. OTL
I still have the spirit to ramble on about how great this fic was!
First, even though you complained about how trimming the story down felt like it lost the plot, I felt like it was smooth. It didn't feel like it was broken up and choppy.

OH, the part where Zoro calls out Sanji's name, I teared up man. It...ahhh, so sad. I actually didn't expect the sex scene, so I was really surprised (and happy xD). I really liked how you ended the story too. It was like a cliffhanger, but with space for readers to create an ending of their own (the majority is probably thinking of happy, miracle-like endings). I personally thought that the gift was from Zoro that was supposed to be for Sanji a year ago. Maybe it was with Zoro before he died from some kind of accident, which is why the gift wrapping is horrible. It also brought up ideas that maybe Zoro came back with the scars he received before he died, so he told Sanji to keep his eyes covered (because maybe the injury was so bad, his face is messed up, so he didn't want to ruin the moment).
BUT, I thought after the sex, Zoro was going to take Sanji with him, so I was fearing that Sanji was going to die too. I'm relieved, but sad, that it didn't happen because Sanji's still sad... D:

I didn't see any errors! Good job I really loved it!