Reviews for Wishing it all away
Alliegirl chapter 4 . 1/5/2003
please make it a B/E I love the thought of those two together I like jesse just not with emma and brennan and shalimar are Bs but it is your story so do what you want it's really good you should write more stories
kamille3 chapter 4 . 1/5/2003
Please continue. Personally I'm a B/E fan mostly, regardless of what the show writers say. ;)
Chic chapter 4 . 1/5/2003
yay! you updated i love this story! I wonder why Emmas avoding Brennan? please let this be a Jesse/Emma fic!

Can't wait for your next chapter
rebelsangelle chapter 4 . 1/4/2003
Hey!Good to see you for which pairing to go with, I'd say Brennan and Emma.
eli1283 chapter 4 . 1/4/2003
I like the story, but I'll prefer it to be a jesse/emma story.

Please make it a Jesse/emma story.

Cant wait for the next chapter! Great story.
Pagan-Angel13 chapter 4 . 1/4/2003
This just keeps getting more and more interesting.

As for who Emma should be paired with it's more interesting i believe with Jesse and Brennan fighting for/over her.

please keep writing especially about the voice Emma heard in either chapter 2 or 3.
chimaera-104 chapter 4 . 1/4/2003 wish came true,,,you continuedthis story, i was losing hope. anyway...good chapter, reallly good. i like j/e morebut that chap is kinda swingin me a bit! please write more soon!
VampireX chapter 4 . 1/4/2003
U should make this a Brennan/Emma story! They look so cute together.
Emma0211 chapter 3 . 12/17/2002
the story is good and i want to see emma with jessi pppplllleeeeaaaazzzz!
Belle Rose1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
please more soon
EyeCandy chapter 3 . 12/7/2002
Ohh! good story... is that it or is there more.. i would like more!

I'm usually a adam/emma girl but jesse/emma is interesting!
eli1283 chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
I love your story. Emma and jesse are my favorite couple. Bring it on! I love it. Make it a J/E fic. Please! :D
Cand chapter 3 . 12/2/2002
Awww poor Brennan is getting all jealous. Not that he doesn't deserve it :). I love that Emma is turning to Jesse and I can't wait for her to fall for him. Great story.
clueless7 chapter 3 . 12/1/2002
hi there! I'm new here and I just stumbled upon your story. So far I think it is wonderful. In my opinion I would love it if you could put Emma and Brennan together. I don't mind the angst of having Emma turn to Jesse so long as she ends up with Brennan. )
Chic chapter 3 . 11/30/2002
This story .ASS!

-when did brennan shock emma?

Jesse and Emma all the way!

cant wait for the next chapter
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »