Reviews for A Fitted Queen
SerpensPrincess chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Love it!
CinnamonToastMelly chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Aw, this was so beautiful! I'm kinda sad it's over. Great work!
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
So cute love it
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Awwwwwww! Sequel please!
Blooming-Sunshine chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Naw 3 can't you write another chapter (or a few more ;-) love this story) or maybe write a seuel? Please please please?
fantomfaire chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Bagheera is my all-time favorite character from the Jungle Book. Unfortunately I never watched the Jungle Cubs so I might not get everything eluded to but I really like this story. I had to go back and read your other stories for this coupling and I think they are fantastic! You are such a talented writer - you can go from one show to the next, write for animals, gods, heroes and more! I really look forward to reading your stories! Thank you for sharing!
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Aaawwww, how sweet! I love this Shere Khan, he's so awesome! And Bagheera, he really would make an awesome Queen. I wonder what the cub will look like when it's born. I adore Rafiki, I think this is one of many absolutely perfect cross-overs. As always, you've done an awesome job. :)
jewel131415 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
love it. we really need more stories staring these two as mates
CrimsonAngel99 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Best story everrr -smirking- this is the one and only story that i can keep reading all day. There should be more stories like this! :)
Mywingsarecooler chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Oh my gosh! That was amazing! Loved it so much!
demon-angle-eyes chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Oh my god I loved this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Oh my goodness :) too cute for words! The loving between Bagheera and Shere Khan was steamy :D
Can't wait for more of your work.
sleazy874 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
It was great loved the pairing