Reviews for Twelve Days of Terror
KYurkiw chapter 11 . 3/19
I hope you finish the story, I was really enjoying it
Nivell chapter 11 . 3/19
One of my fave stories that I love to reread over and over again. Hope you're okay and that you'll post the last chapter one day. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2016
WHAT? OH MY GOD, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS. Also, the Akatsuki were great. I LOVED THEM. BUT THAT UNHOLY CLIFFHANGER! ARGHHHHH
TheQueen117 chapter 11 . 7/23/2016
...WHAT?!
InuYasha-Number1-fan chapter 11 . 3/7/2016
That's the most evil cliff hanger I've seen in my life... And I've seen a lot. And Ohhhh looks like sh*t just hit the fan, I just hope that Naruto and Sasuke can resolve this and that Itachi stops being an idiot!
shadow the dragonslayer chapter 11 . 12/24/2015
Aww you should finish it
MyDemesne chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Can I ask why you haven't updated when you said that you had all the chapters already written?
Nickyheron chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
Love this ! Please update this soon !
Lady Spain chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
Cliff-hanger! :'( please update? :'(
Mata chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
I hope you continue this...it's one of the best NaruSasu fics ever written with your meddling Itachi. :)
JustAAvidReader chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
This fic is soooo awesome!
God i loved all of it. And i can't stop laughing at Itachis impersonation of "this is Sparta" hahahahahahahaa.

But please, i beg you! What will happen to NaruSasu relationship? I need to know!

cheers!
Vice Fandonna chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
ARe you sh**ing me, you don't just leave a story practically discontinued there, surely for the sake of whatever inspired you to post this story of Fanfic is the same feeling you should to at least stop this at a decent point.
OK now that the anger is finished talking, WHY OH WHY did you stop, do you know how much I love this story. I laughed like a lunatic and whilst I think Sasuke is a bit OOC it kinda makes sense since his life story is hardly canon and I adored their dynamic and Itachi still needs to be bonked round the head and Naruto and Sasuke
JUST UPDATE SOON 'KAY (*tearful declaration*)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
wheres the day 11 and 12 aaaahhhh you cant leave this story like this i hate cliffhangers.
Amy Lee Rose chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
Ok please write more. Ther is a lot of drama in this chapter and I got to no what happens next.
Saya V chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Is this story over? Can't really tell...