Reviews for Twelve Days of Terror
Nickyheron chapter 11 . 6/14
Love this ! Please update this soon !
Lady Spain chapter 10 . 5/27
Cliff-hanger! :'( please update? :'(
Mata chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
I hope you continue this...it's one of the best NaruSasu fics ever written with your meddling Itachi. :)
JustAAvidReader chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
This fic is soooo awesome!
God i loved all of it. And i can't stop laughing at Itachis impersonation of "this is Sparta" hahahahahahahaa.

But please, i beg you! What will happen to NaruSasu relationship? I need to know!

cheers!
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
ARe you sh**ing me, you don't just leave a story practically discontinued there, surely for the sake of whatever inspired you to post this story of Fanfic is the same feeling you should to at least stop this at a decent point.
OK now that the anger is finished talking, WHY OH WHY did you stop, do you know how much I love this story. I laughed like a lunatic and whilst I think Sasuke is a bit OOC it kinda makes sense since his life story is hardly canon and I adored their dynamic and Itachi still needs to be bonked round the head and Naruto and Sasuke
JUST UPDATE SOON 'KAY (*tearful declaration*)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
wheres the day 11 and 12 aaaahhhh you cant leave this story like this i hate cliffhangers.
Amy Lee Rose chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
Ok please write more. Ther is a lot of drama in this chapter and I got to no what happens next.
Saya V chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Is this story over? Can't really tell...
toshirotaku chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
I'm on my phone and am too lazy to login. I've read all your chapters in one go and I'll leave a review based on what I've seen so far and your latest chapter.

Wow, it's been a ride reading this all. At the start I agreed that Naruto was being a little shit by not trying to understand Sasuke's need to visit his parents for Christmas. I then got really excited for Naruto's interaction with the rest of Sasuke's family. I realised Sasuke's family was being a bunch of judgemental douchebags and Sasuke was being a neglectful little shit toward Naruto. It made me happy to know that Mikoto and Fugaku warmed up to him. The eldest sibling however, I never trusted one bit (he's a shady manipulative asshole and I would know cause I am one at times too).

Regarding the latest chapter. My reaction when Itachi pulled the Akatsuki over Sasuke was, "I fucking called it the little shit." Then you redeemed his character by showing his fucked up obsessive fixation on Sasuke, because let's not lie. It is exactly that. Itachi is obsessed with Sasuke in this fic, going so far to manipulate his life in drastic measures. I love how Sasuke justifies this obsession with just neediness, which I hope implied just how traumatized he was by being beaten by people you trusted (honestly if my siblings were that obsessed I'd keep a distance). I saw Sasuke's thoughts for this conclusion as his irrationality at perhaps still not getting over being beaten as a kid, because a lot of abusive relationship is like that. You try to justify the abuser's action, Lord knows why, but you do. And being an abuser isn't just by beating someone up, it's also by manipulating their thoughts and the situation around the abused. That is the dynamics I see between Itachi and Sasuke. That is, however, just a one woman's opinion.

I also see Naruto's reaction as perfectly normal. Of course Naruto would leave after Sasuke just suddenly decides to relocate even if Sasuke implied that Naruto would come along by using "we". Hell, if my boyfriend suddenly decides to move out of the blue and asked me to do something as impulsive with him, I'd walk out the fucking door. Being in a relationship where you're as serious as Naruto and Sasuke in this fic means that it takes effort and a lot of communication when it comes to such serious decisions. Not just something that's mentioned once, then brought up again in such a manner that Sasuke said in the latest chapter (giving Naruto that only Sasuke would be doing the moving).

All in all, from what I feel after reading this fic: Itachi is a fucking manipulative asshole that needs to be put in his place; Sasuke is a fucked up kid with trauma; Mikoto and Fugaku are stunted in communication wise; and Naruto is a poor quick to jump to conclusions fuckwad. And Naruto and Sasuke need a lot of verbal communication, not just thoughts to themselves.

A very entertaining ride. I hope to see a conclusion that's as dramatic as the story itself!
Amora.Lee chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
WHY you stopped when it got good Itachi you sick dick gods o hate you right now...Sasuke What the Hell!
NaruDobeSasuTeme chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
I really enjoyed this story and I hope it gets completed :) Please update soon!
Nivel chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
This is really really good. The first chapters were hilarious but now it's sad! Hope to see you update this soon!
CobrasFate chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
NOOOOOO! I need more! What happens next?! Amazing story!
embagshot chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
Poor Naruto! Itachi is really being twisted and Sasuke needs to get over his brother worship.
Are you still writing this? I really hope so, I really enjoy this story.
Thanks and hoping for the next chapter for Sasuke to fix things or at least realise he needs to! :)
Imaginativequeen101 chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
Are you going to finish this story? I really like it so i hope you will!