Reviews for VP
thewonderingman chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
epic story dude/girl.
I really enjoyed it, it was so worth reading.
Anyways it was funny and romantic, erotic with a sprinkle of gayness thrown in, an odd combination, but makes for an intersting read.
Just keep doing what your doing, cause whatever that is it appears to be working.
so yeah, I really enjoyed the story so far hope you update soon.
Dark Kitten Saki chapter 9 . 4/17/2008
Please update son!

Dark Kitten Saki chapter 8 . 4/17/2008
For a girl who has hung out with gay guys before it was a heavy enough hint, but i like this story.

Dark Kitten Saki chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
Kawaii! But, did you mean Trunks could tell Goten was upset, or visa versa? "Trunks could tell Trunks was upset."
PanTrunksAlwyz chapter 9 . 3/21/2008
i absolutely LOVE this story i hope you finish it soon... mi would love to read more of it and maybe you could a very sour lemon involving pan and veggie...loved plz finish
Music and Reading Lover chapter 9 . 1/11/2008
i love this story can you please update it. its been more than 4 years
Bre chapter 9 . 11/3/2006

VEDELLE chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
Sakag26 chapter 9 . 7/25/2005
Ha Ha Ha Ha ! I can't wait for the next update! So do it soon!
xMissMacaroni chapter 9 . 6/4/2005
o.O I read all these chapters today and I must say, it is very interesting! I don't really read these odd pairings, but this cought my eye. Anyways...I think all I have to say is that I really like where this fic is headed. I do hope that you update soon! Laters!
Gemini ice 39 chapter 9 . 6/1/2005
Please, please, please don't be done with this story! I might just cry if you are! Update really really soon!
Megan Consoer chapter 9 . 4/11/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you write some more chapters. Can you write this story on
Morbid-amour chapter 9 . 3/22/2005
Hi, I was just wondering if you were ever planning on updating this story. It's been about a year since you've updated but I know authors who have waited longer to update.

The reason I'm asking is because it's such a great story and I would love to see it finished. That's all I was wondering.

If you're planning on updating it would you be willing to e-mail me at Amour_de_Haine at hotmail dot com and tell me? If you aren't planning on updating that you don't have to bother e-mailing me.

Thanks, bye.
wynter89 chapter 9 . 3/19/2005
this is a great fict and all, but it is not finished. what is a story with out an ending. all well, i reall love it and i am hoping for an update in the near future. and i know what you will be doning when you read this, sitting down and near a computer, aint i a guines.

any way loved it

good luck

may kami-sama be with you
androgynousboii chapter 9 . 2/23/2005
Come on this is such a great story! why did you stop? I love the Pan/veggie pairing please you need to write more! And make it lemony if possible. but PLEASE!