Reviews for Dangan Ronpa: Hope vs Despair
HayamiHinata chapter 6 . 3/27
I didn't expect reactions to the executions in this chapter, but I liked it.
Shadow-DJ chapter 6 . 6/18/2018
I wonder if Oowada actually showed the others the butter container for his execution and just freaked the others out that he was supposed to be turned into butter. :P Bet the puppetmaster heard screams.
Shadow-DJ chapter 3 . 6/18/2018
IT's a butterfly effect. I wonder if Oowada is gonna be the one to stop Celes' plan given it was Kuwata who stopped it this time. Or would ti be Fujisaki.
Shadow-DJ chapter 2 . 6/18/2018
I'm surprised no one freaked out when the dozen death spikes came flying from the walls :P
DreadAngelus chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
To be honest, I would've liked it if Junko is still the main antagonist since I've liked her backstory of being Ryoko from one of the light novels. And Ryoko's batshit insane and her being flawlessly morbid in the third and last part of the trilogy to go with the plan kinda narrows that down. I just kinda don't see Junko that nice for some reason. I think it's because it seems suddenly forced? Maybe it's because from the looks of it she's actually planning to do her usual role like in the games and the anime, but had a change of heart once she realizes that Matsuda is actually pulling her strings and she's not being in control at all. Not that I hate Junko it's that I felt that her role of being a deceiving insane hope-crusher fits her more.

That all said, this fic's actually a good read, it's nice to have a change of pace and see a story where everyone survives. If Junko was still a villain I could still see her being Tora's girlfriend except she reveals her true colors and because of that, having no choice, Tora gets her onto debates against her about despair and hope and puts her off along with Naegi.
SiaCatGirl chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
I love your Dangan Ronpa & Phoenix Wright crossover fanfics. I really do. They give a needed amount of positivity and relaxation after watching Dangan Ronpa let's plays. I love how they all survived here (except for Matsuda, but he had to be sent to hell for everything, since he's one of the bad guys here) and no one killed anybody. ) And also Junko wasn't as nuts as in the game, which I enjoy too. I've read both the first fanfic and the second, and can't wait for the third one. I hope to see it published soon! _ All the best to you.
SiaCatGirl
xxCapitolACExx chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
I will admit I was nervous about the story when you went down the no deaths route, but I'm glad to say I am plesanty surprised how it came out, good job. You get kudos!
Count chaos chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I love this story! It was now officially one of my favorite fanfics of all times since it combines two of my favorite games together and makes a grand tale for me to enjoy. The way you handled how the characters worked out how to survive together rather than panicking and killing each other was amazingly good. I loved how you cornered the mastermind of this story, I will be honest I was kind of was hoping for a more dramatic and epic battle of wits in the end. But the mastermind still got axed by using the Super Nasty punishment! Which, by the way, was awesome to read here. I can not tell you how excited I am to see what you have in store for the next story and I hope it comes out soon!