Reviews for Colder Weather
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
This was hard to get the perspective on, however it was filled with beautiful emotions. Beautiful write
Annie chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Just as wonderful as the rest of your work. I love how you portray your characters and find myself lost in your words every time I read them. xx
tagay2 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Another brilliant one shot! I love Collin and all the wolves, especially the way you portray them all. It's so refreshing to read your work. I'm so glad I came past TIC so I can have the opportunity to delve into the world you created. A pleasant surprise.
Abby chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Third time reading this and it is still as wonderful as the first. Take care, :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Breaks my heart! I can't tell if Paul or Cassie made me cry the most.
Ac chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Perfect, I was so emotional over this. It was wonderful.
PrincessVamp chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Well, I just cried. Unexpected and emotional story. I'm glad you are writing again!
Mikita chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was beautiful... each word loaded with so much meaning that I just leaned back and slowed down my reading so I could enjoy the flavour of everone of them.

Thank you for writing and sharing this little peek into Cassie's mind. It couldn't have been easy to write considering everything that you've gone through, so really thank you for sharing this. It was lovely.
A chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Beautiful. Perfect.
Glad to see you are writing again.
TarynRaventheif chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
An emotional rollercoaster as always. I both look forward to and dread anything you post in TIC world. These amazing vignettes and their characters are so real that I can feel them as part of my soul - which brings me to the dread as I know that there are few of these moments and they will always come to an end. Sometimes I like to savor them and when I see that you have posted I play this sick game of trying not to read the post for as long as possible as I know that it will be much too short and, selfishly, I want them to go on forever. Please don't stop writing. You have a gift.
lime.likes.jam chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I love Cassie and Colin, its so refreshing to have a close friendship that's not about romance. I'm really glad you're posting again. :)
Ayanfe chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
This was truly beautiful. You have such an amazing way with words and I hope you don't let that talent go to waste. It's wonderful to see you writing and posting again. It felt like a Christmas present! I hope your husband is doing well. We miss you on here.
M chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Love love love that you are writing again! I hope you will continue with these storys. I have read them over and over again. Hoping for a fallowup in Jake and Sims. You rock!
Encypher chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Great to get a snippet of writing from you. Poor Cassie, sounds like she was really struggling for a while. I'm glad she's getting better now though
KerryH chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Always so wonderful to see something from you! And man have you still got it! Absolutely love Cassies brain and how it literally goes 100 mph! Thanks so much for sharing with us!