Reviews for The Final Stand
StormWendjule chapter 12 . 10/11/2007
What, no more? Come on, what happens next? What happens next? You stopped in '03? You must of thought of something by then. If there is more and I haven't seen it yet, I'll apologise.

Lilac the Hedgehog
Rosy the Rascal chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
This was a great story, and I hope you write more. Sincerly,

RTR

P.S: You're not the only AoStH fan. ;)
M3T4L 50N1C chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
yea, the ending was kinda corny, but hell it was more than i could do
Mitsuka chapter 12 . 12/30/2004
Oh my, this story is amazing.. I wish you would continue! O_O
Crystalstorm chapter 12 . 10/13/2003
Good this it or is there more?If so hope you post again .
Asrahn chapter 12 . 7/1/2003
Hey, its good... write more!
LoneWolf chapter 12 . 6/5/2003
Oh thank god! People have been updating left and right yah! Back to the story... Awesome ending to it, show no mercy ;) Just make sure u don't make sonic evil or i'll be mad. No gramtical stuff to worry about and the description of Robotnik fleeing sonic was great. I got a clear picture of how he would look ;) I 'm curios now, will sonic be able to be derobotized or will he remain a robian. And what's his unfinished business. hm... Oh well, dont give up on the story, you have a great plot keep going. And remember update ASAP!
LoneWolf chapter 11 . 5/22/2003
O God! Such a good story! The funny thing is i know exactly from which of the comics u continued this story from :) U have to update this or i will go nuts! I am not patient. I would give maybe some better description in general but the plot is great. Keep it up and UPDATE ASAP!
heath 999 chapter 10 . 4/9/2003
YOU CAN'T END IT THERE! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN? Oh yeah, this is an excellent story, and please update soon!
Anthony Bault chapter 11 . 4/5/2003
O.O; Okay...you're scaring my, J-Swifty...

Still...this is getting good! Hurry with the next part!

(Uh...you don't mind if I make the G-CC chapter BEFORE Sally gets shot, do you?)
heath 999 chapter 3 . 4/4/2003
You're right, but considering what Sonic went through, I understand the changes. This is good, please update soon!
Serpent chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
I really like this story, very well written. The new chapter is really good. If you want, have a look at my new story
RedFox chapter 7 . 1/4/2003
As humble as you may attempt to be, this is incredible. I couldn't stop reading it; you just keep digging deeper into the personalities of normally minor characters, especially the Wolf Pack. (You may not be aware of it, but you made a relatively hilarious pun on "canines" in Chapter Seven that had me laughing out loud.) I also can't wait to find out what happens to the rest of the Freedom Fighters; that scene with Sally was a winner. Straight into my favorites with a perfect score... only the second that I've ever given.

Plot: *****

Mechanics: *****

Interest: *****

Creativity: *****

Overall: *****
WBMKitKat chapter 7 . 1/4/2003
As usual it's still a great story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good...no...keep up the great work.

~Catch Yah Later
Cid Rodrigo chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Great storyline and portrayal of characters, good character development too.

One problem is that this story is dependent on the events outlined in the Archie Comic Series. You can not guarrantee that all six billion people in this world have access to the regular issues. So unless you are willing to show scans for the comic online on whatever website you have or, if you do not have one, add the references with the appropriate clauses within the fiction which, in turn, do not require further references.

Other than that, it is a must-read.