Reviews for Want you so bad I can taste it
reads-things chapter 10 . 5/5
Nice! I like it quite a bit, especially Eli's sadistic streak. I know it's been a while but will you play Gat out of hell? Maybe write some more? I love your style!
aivivi chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
Woohoo! This is great!
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Loved it!
Kagekitsonegal chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
nice work so far
Ofmanynames chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Good lord, Eli fucking around with Johnny like that is amazing. I love that insane little bastard. I can't wait for the next chapter!
HunnybadgerV chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
OK. I just have to tell everyone how much I love Eli... and, "My hand slipped." I'm completely enamored with this boss, with the way you write Johnny, and the dynamic between them. It's perfect and so unique. I really do enjoy them so very much.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
I just really wanted to leave you a thank you for writing this, there's so little male!boss/Johnny. Each one of these are fantastic and I really look forward to every update. (And I love the way you write Johnny, you so have his voice down.)
CrazyFreakyPunk chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
I loved it! Poor gat and eli, I felt sorry for gat because he couldn't help eli no matter how hard he tried, you can't help but feel for him. I can't wait for the next chapter XD
Getalo chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
OOps I meant I love 'your writing' of course. Awkward x)
Sly Silver chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
For so long I was sure I was the only one sailing this ship here. x3 Thank you for this, it's well written and fun. :) Hope we see more! :D
Getalo chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Hey, I've read your story since the first chapter and I felt like leaving you a review to let you know how amazing I find it. I just can't really explain why but I feel just in love with you writing, with your boss Eli and with your johnny Gat 3
Amazing, really. I can't wait to read more of it, if you're planning to keep on posting of course but I really (like REALLY) hope you are o
I'm trying to write some saints row fiction too lately (with the Boss and Gat yeah), kind of thanks to your story, it made me want to give it a try ;)
But about yours, the way you described those two motherfuckers psychos.. they're perfect **
I was searching some others fictions MaleBoss/Johnny but it's pretty rare here, there are a lot more with Fem/Boss.
Well your story kicks ass and I love it, the end ! :D
CrazyFreakyPunk chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Now that was awsome I can't wait to see what will happen next XD please please update soon I'm really enjoying it.
CrazyFreakyPunk chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
please update more often I love this story amd can't wait to see what else is in store for these two! Can't wait for the next chapter XD
Max Gat chapter 3 . 2/14/2014