Reviews for Want you so bad I can taste it
AngelxCloud chapter 11 . 10/25/2016
you should do one with Gat out of Hell
Reads-Things chapter 11 . 1/25/2016
! This updated?! I'm so glad I decided to re-read it! I thought it was done forever. *wipes single tear off cheek*. Does this mean it's over now? Or will there be more? Because this is literally the best fic
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
Omg yasssss I luv this Eli and Johnny so much
MisguidedCub chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
I've been waiting forever for an update lol
Cersesi chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
I like it.
reads-things chapter 10 . 5/5/2015
Nice! I like it quite a bit, especially Eli's sadistic streak. I know it's been a while but will you play Gat out of hell? Maybe write some more? I love your style!
aivivi chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
Woohoo! This is great!
Innnnaaactive chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Loved it!
Kagekitsonegal chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
nice work so far
Ofmanynames chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Good lord, Eli fucking around with Johnny like that is amazing. I love that insane little bastard. I can't wait for the next chapter!
GuileandGall chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
OK. I just have to tell everyone how much I love Eli... and, "My hand slipped." I'm completely enamored with this boss, with the way you write Johnny, and the dynamic between them. It's perfect and so unique. I really do enjoy them so very much.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
I just really wanted to leave you a thank you for writing this, there's so little male!boss/Johnny. Each one of these are fantastic and I really look forward to every update. (And I love the way you write Johnny, you so have his voice down.)
CrazyFreakyPunk chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
I loved it! Poor gat and eli, I felt sorry for gat because he couldn't help eli no matter how hard he tried, you can't help but feel for him. I can't wait for the next chapter XD
Getalo chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
OOps I meant I love 'your writing' of course. Awkward x)
Sly Silver chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
For so long I was sure I was the only one sailing this ship here. x3 Thank you for this, it's well written and fun. :) Hope we see more! :D