Reviews for Let You Go
Mischel chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
No! I'm crying right now! It was so beautifully written! I love this! :D
DeathGoddesses chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
What happens next, what happens next?!
katierosefun chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Here comes the feels. *tries desperately to hold in tears and then bursts out into a crying fit*

Beautifully written, please update. PLEASE.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Ooh, is Arthur gonna get in trouble? 'cause Uther . . . I can't see him reacting well to this.
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
More please?
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Fascinating story. Thanks for writing
HaveACuppaT chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
aww the poor dears... I hope it all turns out ok. This is really good!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This is good... I certainly like the flashback.
Sahba chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Oh my god!
Oh my god
Ohhh my god
I love it
I order you to update it
NOWWWWW :)))
Laree England chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
(sorry for not signing in to post this review) NOPE. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPITY NO NOPE NO NOPE NOPE. I'M NOPING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. NOPE. NOPE. FJDSLA;VNDKAOBNVROEOWNAFDKA I JUST DUG MYSELF OUT OF THIS FANDOM WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DRAG ME BACK YOU FABULOUS JERK. Okay. I am calm. I am collected. I had banished myself from fanfiction for the sake of writing my original stories, however, seeing that you wrote something, I couldn't hold myself back and HOLY FLIPPING LORD. YOU'RE CONTINUING THIS, YES? YOU BETTER. OR ELSE I SHALL PERSONALLY SET YOU ON FIRE. I KNOW THAT REALLY WOULDN'T HELP MATTERS BUT I JUST SAW THE HOBBIT SO FIRE SEEMS LIKE A GOOD PUNISHMENT RIGHT NOW. Fabulously written as always. You are one of the best bromance writers I know, honestly. I love love love this. I can't wait to see where you take this, and how you have Arthur react. SPEAKING OF, HOW YOU WROTE HOW WELL MERLIN KNOWS ARTHUR AND ALL HIS LITTLE TELL TALE SIGNS AND HOW HE SMILES WHEN HE THINKS MERLIN ISN'T LOOKING *HEADCANON ACCEPTED* This is so fantastic, I can't wait to read the rest! Please, for the love of all that is good (aka bromancey) in this world, update ASAP. Sorry this isn't longer, but it's my father's birthday so I have to go! Thank you so much for this gift!
Mischel chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Awesome first chapter :D Can't wait to read more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013