Reviews for Seeking You
Pizzas Cat chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Your kid sounds so kawaii... eeee!
Akane Mosoa chapter 9 . 9/12/2017
I'm enjoying this story so much that I hope it's only on hiatus!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/26/2017
Please update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2016
Please update soon maybe end up rose/Kakashi and I think rose should become a konoha ninja
Guest chapter 9 . 11/3/2016
Amazing ! ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2016
I am very happy for you and your sprog. I really liked your stories but family is always first. Thank you for having shared your work with us; I hope you update when you can, not because you feel you must. After All this is a site to entertain ourselves, not work ;)
Tro-chan chapter 9 . 9/29/2016
I'm sad to see that I won't be getting to read anymore of your story, and to hear about your woes of recent past, but I am very glad to hear that you are happy and that it seems like things are getting better. I wish you much love and happiness in your future! Perhaps, I will get to read your works again in the future.
LadyBarronmore chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
Congratulations.

Right now you take care of you and little Harry. :)
Hikari-Hikaru chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
It sucks that you can't continue but your happiness with your child is way better. I hope you and your family are happy.
Taboo22 chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
sounds like you could write your life story and have it be interesting
Renee.Sarah chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
May you have luck. Also if someone chooses to adopt the story would you put an update with their name up please
Guest chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
I don't blame you, I was once an author on wattpad and I too never thought I would abandon my story. I have really enjoyed this story thank you. Congratulations on your becoming of a mother! I wish many happy years to come for you and Harry. Thank you for sharing this with us.
FANactic Writer chapter 9 . 9/9/2016
Congrats on the baby and sorry for the ass. Completely understand why you stop and it was good! Have a happy and lucky life for both you, your son, your family, and dearest friends!~ :)
GMS chapter 9 . 9/9/2016
Life does bite... At least you have unconditional love in the form of a baby who will grow up wonderfully. It will not be the end of all ends!
Hope someone does end up adopting this because it is a good story.
Blessings and tidings for you all :D
branchkk chapter 9 . 9/9/2016
Believe it or not I thank you for what you have written and completely understand as well support your decision. It is a great fanfiction story even if incomplete and if someone ever takes it up they'll have an excellent start or guide to follow. I sincerily hope things stay well for your family and life. Many readers forget that life runs outside of the reading fiction site and well you well earned the right to live for family , not on the demands of readers. Please do have fun for yourself though.