Reviews for Seeking You
Jasmine chapter 9 . 8/16
Awwww congratulations on baby! I hope you continue to do well!
Pizzas Cat chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Your kid sounds so kawaii... eeee!
Akane Mosoa chapter 9 . 9/12/2017
I'm enjoying this story so much that I hope it's only on hiatus!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/26/2017
Please update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2016
Please update soon maybe end up rose/Kakashi and I think rose should become a konoha ninja
Guest chapter 9 . 11/3/2016
Amazing ! ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2016
I am very happy for you and your sprog. I really liked your stories but family is always first. Thank you for having shared your work with us; I hope you update when you can, not because you feel you must. After All this is a site to entertain ourselves, not work ;)
Tro-chan chapter 9 . 9/29/2016
I'm sad to see that I won't be getting to read anymore of your story, and to hear about your woes of recent past, but I am very glad to hear that you are happy and that it seems like things are getting better. I wish you much love and happiness in your future! Perhaps, I will get to read your works again in the future.
LadyBarronmore chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
Congratulations.

Right now you take care of you and little Harry. :)
Hikari-Hikaru chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
It sucks that you can't continue but your happiness with your child is way better. I hope you and your family are happy.
Taboo22 chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
sounds like you could write your life story and have it be interesting
Renee.Sarah chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
May you have luck. Also if someone chooses to adopt the story would you put an update with their name up please
Guest chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
I don't blame you, I was once an author on wattpad and I too never thought I would abandon my story. I have really enjoyed this story thank you. Congratulations on your becoming of a mother! I wish many happy years to come for you and Harry. Thank you for sharing this with us.
FANactic Writer chapter 9 . 9/9/2016
Congrats on the baby and sorry for the ass. Completely understand why you stop and it was good! Have a happy and lucky life for both you, your son, your family, and dearest friends!~ :)
GMS chapter 9 . 9/9/2016
Life does bite... At least you have unconditional love in the form of a baby who will grow up wonderfully. It will not be the end of all ends!
Hope someone does end up adopting this because it is a good story.
Blessings and tidings for you all :D