Reviews for The Journey Back
kitcat234 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Really well written. I think moments like this in the book are so important to give life to; the darker moments of loss and pain. You gave an interesting spin to it, and captured George's grief very powerfully.
Fastern chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This really struck a chord with me, which I honestly didn't expect. I don't like or hate lumping Hermione together with one of the Weasley twins, whether the relationship is platonic or romantic, but the interaction between her and George in this truly an exception.

You do a brilliant job with showing, not telling, and using dialogue to really pack a punch. It's so rare that I find a gem that makes me really feel for these characters - and I mean REALLY feel. While there were a few minor mistakes with grammar and structure here and there, they didn't detract from the narrative.

I can tell you have a real knack with keeping the characters and that you know them well. Sometimes when these kinds of stories are written, the characters are buried by out of character moments. You kept Hermione and George's interaction believable, so it feels true to the source material, and makes it all the more enjoyable. All in all, a great read, and certainly something I'm adding to my favourites.
PopGoesTheWeasley88 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Loved this! :)
queenevil666 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Depressing and uplifting:) like! Would love to see a series from it
punkyredhead chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Very realistic. I loved it. She was right about everything she said Fred would never forgive her about not helping George. Very good angsty bits.
percychased chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This is so beautiful and I'm crying :3
annewed chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Very powerful, very plausible. Extremely well written. It just gripped me and I love that it was not overly dramatic or angsty. Thanks so much for sharing.
Smithback chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
sad... nice ... and perfect
Icelynne chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This made me cry. I was wondering though have you thought about continuing this story? This has the making of a good story. Please think about it?