Reviews for Five Months
deannapruitt702 chapter 1 . 10/25
Damn it you made me cry so hard why did you take Marcus away from Leo
Random Guest 33 chapter 19 . 9/15
This is actually my second time reading this, but I enjoyed it so much the first time I had to read it again. I've seen your profile, and I feel the same way about writing in general. I wish fanfiction could be a job.
Last but not least, I want to say Go Meo!, and I love this fanfic.
Absters1andonly chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
OMG, MY NAME IS ABBY AND MY BDAY IS IN FEBUARY TOO. OMG... FEBUARY 16. AHHHH! GO AQUARIUS
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
Wow I can't stop reading, I think I have a problem I'm addicted o
joey chapter 5 . 3/26/2016
you are very talented. never stop writing about love
annievos98 chapter 4 . 3/23/2016
I really like your story (it's so cuutteeee) and you're a great writer!
Dirtkid123 chapter 30 . 2/3/2016
I'm tearing up... This was AMAZING. I'm so melancholy now. Asdjkl!
Niaff chapter 19 . 11/17/2015
niiiiiceeeee
Rilaya chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I have read a lot of fan fiction but i have to say this is honestly my favorite. IT was so well written in my opinion.
deathshadow1031 chapter 30 . 10/17/2015
why did you make it so sad
Cause these words chapter 30 . 7/25/2015
I cried, I did and I hate and love this story. But the ending seemed like it fit.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/12/2015
I cried so hard during this whole story you're an amazing writer
MelbieZ chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I just finished reading this and I died. It's amazing! But you really made me cry when you killed Marcus but it was so romantic! Marcus and Leo are the cutest couple! Go Meo! Congrats on 200 reviews too! Five Months was one of the best fanfiction a I've read. I'm most probably gonna be reading this over and over again. Your really talented! Please, please, I'm begging you, weight another Meo fanfic! I love them.
Blueninja1905 chapter 30 . 2/15/2015
Hey can you just have one more chapter, or anything, area out dead dude
QueenofRhymes chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
This is probably one of the best stories I have ever read. Your talent is absolutely incredible. :D Heyy you reached 200! Congratulations! :D