Reviews for That For Which You Do Not Yearn
MissLawlipop chapter 11 . 3/16
This story was so perfect! You should make stories like this for every character! :D I absolutely loved it more than anything! I'm probably gonna read it again now :P
Kantarera chapter 11 . 3/4
This is effing amazing! Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story with us
thefujoshifreak chapter 11 . 2/23
Amazing story! keep up the good work! Though it took some time to get used to Takao and Midorima being referred to by their first names
Kurage3 -Chiisaiuki chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
Awwwweeeee! XD8 they're so cute it hurts! I just finished reading the whole fic in one go, and I loved it! There's a lot of sex in it, but there's the right amount of fluff and twisty emotions to balance it out perfectly! You're a really good writer! I'll probably look up anything else you've posted after this! :D
alexav chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
This is the best goddamn fucking MidoTaka fanfic I've ever read. It's in AU but Midorima and Takao are not out of character at all, it has the perfect way to deliver actions in the story, and just the right amount of comedy, angst, drama and smut. It has a good plot and as a fan of literature can I just say, amazing literature techniques. I LOVE THIS.
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
That was adorably brilliant!
lenniemoo chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
SYDFHAJFUFJD
AHEHFHSSYC
LOVE. YOU. OMFG.
lenniemoo chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
Kamisama this is fucking amazing.
Continue CONTINUENHFNGGH
Swtazngrl5 chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
i loved reading this story! it was so awesome. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
EowynAhsokaLover chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
Thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed it!
Vyersdra chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
Hello,

This fanfic is an absolute masterpiece. Thank you for having written it and shared with all of us!

Congrats!

Vyersdra
Kaikihladen chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
It's awesome. Thank you. It's hard to find good and captivating and m rated midotaka fic these days. Thank you again. Great job! I wish you would write more.
P. Cythera chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
loved it :) Nice ending!
airisu7425 chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
I'd just like to say a huge thank you for this wonderful story: I enjoyed it from the very first line to the last word. 3
Kanoe Nanashichi chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
And so it ends. What am I ever going to look forward to every week now. Jokes aside, wonderful. It's been a real treat following this fic slowly since the beginning, I can only hope that you loved writing this as much as many have enjoyed reading it. Once more, love the delicate crafting and attention to detail, it's those things that really make them so alive and real. I really admire how you kept it so real, and harsh, and convincing, despite the large number of flufftraps this could have easily fallen into. It really isn't easy to do, nor is it easy to find authors who do it. Bottom line, it's been a long few months, and an immense pleasure. Thank you!