Reviews for Souls
LAST HORSEMAN chapter 42 . 9/7/2014
It blended Dark Souls 1 and 2 nicely, and I enjoyed the story overall. The characters' personalities were interesting, and when all of them combined it made for some interesting reading. Good job!
JSM4ster chapter 18 . 5/29/2014
I have to give it to you Mr. Selfish, you're bloody amazing at what you do! It took me a while to fully understand what exactly was going on, but once I did, this story became so much easier to read! Good lord your work is amazing!
Culebra del Sol chapter 43 . 4/22/2014
It was... honestly confusing to follow at some points. Granted, that is to be expected when you try to incorporate the time fuck-ups from the game itself, but still.
Alone in the blight chapter 43 . 4/22/2014
GG selfish, GG ...
and I see what you did there :p but I encourage you to pursue different genres for now to expand your literal horizon ;)
EScraper chapter 42 . 4/22/2014
wow a 50k story and only 14 reviews. I'm amazed many more people haven't seen this.

It's a very nice story (or should i say stories) you have got here. I wish i got round to this sooner.

GG, Mr Selfish, GG

\[T]/
Alone in the blight chapter 41 . 4/20/2014
I feel like total douche for not following your story :c
THIS IS BLIGHTTOWN
RIP Domhnall XC
Guest chapter 33 . 2/15/2014
More More More More! :D
Original Heartless chapter 33 . 2/6/2014
A hero dying...AWESOME! O
Original Heartless chapter 32 . 1/30/2014
Oh. Oh my. ABOUT TIME SomeOne KILLED THAT LYING BOSH'TET OF A SERPENT!
Cole chapter 30 . 1/23/2014
I read this chapter a while ago, and then I found that you had stopped posting them. I don't know why you did or if it is only temporary and i'm being impatient. Either way, I would enjoy if you kept posting new chapters because I enjoyed what was going on.
Original Heartless chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
...Noooooooooooooooooooo! :[
Original Heartless chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Very well...I just Hope I does not accidentally kill Solaire as I had on my 1st (& current) playthrough. :[ PRAISE THE SUN YOU HONORABLE DEAD BASTARD!
Eric Soo chapter 28 . 1/11/2014
Poor Sir Lance.
Will the characters now try to change the next story arc because they are aware of what happens?
Eric Soo chapter 27 . 12/22/2013
Your writing has exponentially improved. I enjoyed the pace you took to the fighting. There's just enough description so that I am not lost, but not too much that I drown. Good job.
Paragonstein chapter 21 . 12/16/2013
Well, that was really dark... I hate Jeff...

Ah, who am I kidding? It is Dark Souls after all.