Reviews for Yes
Valya 001 chapter 22 . 9/20
This is one of the sweetest story that I have ever read.
From the first chapter to the end, I loved every single word of it. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
VryUnique chapter 22 . 9/18
The only thing I would have added was someone explaining sarcasm and exaggeration to Edward at least once. I realize even though he is very very functional with his disorder he will still likely have problems recognizing it. I'm not saying he would have ever mastered it or it would have changed how he thought at all but I was just wishing it would be mentioned through the whole story. I believe bella threw out a "It's a saying" maybe once. I guess I always waited for her to enlighten him on numerous occasions but it never came, mostly to explain what she just uttered. He was left in the dark which bothered me.
I absolutely loved the story and enjoyed reading' either way. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Miracledreamer chapter 22 . 9/5
Omg! That was so sweet... This story made my day... I was in a bad mood.. Really... This story really lifted my spirits... U seriously got talent to write hearttouching stories... Love you
blb1000 chapter 1 . 8/25
Cute!
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 7/29
Awww, man! That was just awesome! I love these two so much I hate to leave them *sniff!* Great story, thanks!
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 7/29
I'm with Bella...I still woulda wanted to kick her sorry ass! But all's well that ends well and Edward and Bella can't be broken! *woo hoo!*
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 7/29
Damn right, he is!
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 7/29
There's good sex and then there's great sex...which Edward and Bella have experiences and will hopefully continue to experience for the rest of their lives! That is, if Chelsea doesn't somehow harsh their mellow!
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 7/29
Finally gettin' to give Brady a piece of her mind was a great birthday gift! But pleasurin' Edward was the best...so far!
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 7/29
A good dry hump is sincerely underrated *phew!*
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 7/29
Poor Edward's bailin' while he's still got his balls! Bella needs to remember he takes everything people say literally!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 7/29
I can't breathe ROTFLMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 7/29
If he thinks boobs are the bee's knees, just wait until he discovers the rest!
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 7/29
Here's hopin' karma bites Chelsea in the butt HARD...evil bitch!
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 7/29