Reviews for Yes
sue1zide chapter 20 . 8/30
Even though you didn't delve deep into Aspburgers, I felt it was written very well. There was so much tenderness in this.
Thank you.
AHotMess chapter 22 . 8/23
I loved this. I found it on a fluke, but it's just beautiful. Thank you for writing it ️

~k
IAmMelissa2 chapter 12 . 8/21
Yes, an inside out shirt is a bit of a red flag to Dad. The only homework that qualifies for is sex ed. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard. I needed a good laugh today. Love this story. Thank you!
Mtg526 chapter 22 . 8/19
I have never read a story like this and it was truly awesome, inspiring, motivating, and so touching. I was in awe of Edward and laughed out loud at Bella's snarkiness. So good!
b3j02 chapter 22 . 8/18
Oh my gosh! I cannot love this enough! It has probably been my favorite story of yours so far and I have loved them all. Wish there was more but I guess its like you said.

Thanks for sharing.
b3j02 chapter 21 . 8/18
Yes! So flipping awesome!
b3j02 chapter 8 . 8/18
How terrible for him. I can't imagine what that would do to him. Any person really but people with aspergers tend to be genuine and don't understand how people can just be mean, rude, malicious and deceitful. Edward is just good.
b3j02 chapter 3 . 8/18
I know several people with Aspergers and several are socially awkward as well. Brant Hansen a radio DJ has it and I used to love listening to his show. He would talk about it and how he sometimes missed social cues too. I love your Edward and Bella is awesome!
b3j02 chapter 2 . 8/18
Go Bella!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 8/18
How cute!
blb1000 chapter 22 . 8/10
So so sweet. I'll miss this Edward and his tell-it-like-it-is personality.
blb1000 chapter 21 . 8/10
I like the description of her lil ring.
blb1000 chapter 19 . 8/10
Ah oh!
blb1000 chapter 17 . 8/9
Nice getaway!
blb1000 chapter 16 . 8/9
I'm impressed by her assertiveness!
2,970 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »