Reviews for Yes
Gabriela Cullen chapter 21 . 4/10
Hello from Mexico, just wanted to tell you that I loved your story, adore this sweet Edward as the Fungys was translating, I hold no more and come to complete it in the original, thanks for sharing it with us and give your permission for girls like me, your English is basic the meet.
Beware!
luvyateamedward chapter 21 . 4/10
Aww! I so loved this story and your Edward. I think I had a smile on my face after every chapter. Thanks for a great read.
campyrs chapter 21 . 4/9
Such a great story. Loved this Edward. He was just soooooooo sweet. Thank you!
Jdifrans1 chapter 21 . 4/7
Awe. Thank you! Perfect ending!
Jdifrans1 chapter 20 . 4/7
Such a sweet guy. If only the whole world thought like your Edward.
Jdifrans1 chapter 19 . 4/7
Good! She doesn't have to go find her. Bella can just whoop her ass now. Lol
Jdifrans1 chapter 18 . 4/7
Damn Geeky. That was hot. So freakibg hot. You're killing me and I love ya for it :)
Jdifrans1 chapter 13 . 4/7
You've transported me right back to high school. Dry humping, sneeking kisses, and boob gropes - those were the days :) Thank you!
Jdifrans1 chapter 8 . 4/7
Poor Edward! Maybe Bella can hunt that little bitch Chelsea down. I want to hit her! Thanks for the quick resolution.
Jdifrans1 chapter 5 . 4/7
I love that she just went for it and kissed him! I wish I could be so forward. Thank you!
Jdifrans1 chapter 2 . 4/7
I worked at a rink my senior year in high school, in the skate rental. It's taking me right back to being 17:) Where the hell was Edward? I was surrounded by old creepy guys. LOL
Jdifrans1 chapter 1 . 4/7
Hi Geeky! I've missed seeing you on twitter, so I figured I'd read one of your stories. My loneliness seems utterly ridiculous to me but feels so damn real. Anyhow...this fic seems very different and I love it so far! Thanks for sharing it!
LRR chapter 21 . 4/4
Oh my gosh, so sweet! Though it is a 21 chapter fanfic, it feels like a quick read (at least, to me. I'm a speedy reader) but not in the bad way. They both have past problems to overcome and do that together adds to the amazing story. I love it. A memorable read, a must read. I could read this a thousand times.

LRR :)
Wants2BeACullen chapter 21 . 4/2
Loved it!
lynzylee chapter 21 . 4/1
My heart just exploded! Did you see it?
Thank you for sharing! And thank you lellabeth for being born!
2,448 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »