Reviews for Endgame
Reeba123 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I don't think this story was a flop, I thought it was really good! Maybe that's because I don't know how to write a story, but I don't think so. I like pretty much every part if it, even the fatherly love chapter where you said it wasn't liked a lot. Thanks for writing this story!
Twitchy-Tail chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
this was a fantastic series here and i like how lots of them where based off of stuff in your life, it made it rather unique. 3
Lyra14260 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I loved it. Don't worry it was great. And it's a shame for your friends. They would be alive if this society wasn't as it is.
Senshi Raidon chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I think what you did for your friends, acknowledging them, was very honorable and you shouldn't have to explain why you did it. That's true love.

I read all of the chapters up to this point and I love the story. I even believe that I read a couple of them seperately sometime ago in the past, but I've never read them all together like this.

I was in a situation similiar to Haruka's. I was sure of my sexuality, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to pursue a relationship with this wonderful girl I met. Just like Haruka/Michiru, we were friends before any romance was involved. Like Haruka's mother, my mother doesn't completely agree with my sexual taste in women, but she supports me and that's all I need from her.

Well sorry for telling you my life story, I probably bored you. LOL. It's a GREAT fic, I love it and I'm sure that Amy and Loren do as well. I pray they rest in peace. Ja ne. _
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Well _I_ didn't think it was a flop. I enjoyed the whole series.
Banpaia Daisho chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
It's fuuny. You go back and reread a story a couple of years later and yuo notice all sorts of new things. For instance, I never paid attention to the fact that the first sentence of every chapter of the entire series has "Haruka grit her teeth" in it. Sad to hear that you've left fandom, but it was fun while it lasted. Adios, and best wishes.
Revocation chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Wow... you are really good. I am sorry I missed these as they were going up. You write like I do. It comes in spurts Nice to meet you, I wish we had spoken more back in the day. I wish you well and condolences on the loss of your friends:-/
Rikki chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
I really liked the whole series. It was great and the last fic was just as good. Excellent writing.
AR chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
{grins} you know, I think this is about one of my favorites of yours... and I'm sorry about Amy and Loren. I know we've had this conversation before, but I'm still sorry.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
"Of course I am! I've never been more confused in my life. I don't know if you're 'just a friend' or if I'm falling in love with you. Hell, I don't know if I'm really physically attracted to you, or just lonely. But I do know this… you make me feel special. No one has ever done that before."

That's one of the best lines I've ever read... I loved this fic. I loved the ending.
Cyber69 chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
First Really Good Fic, write more like it!

Second I liked how you had Haruka really confused about whether or not she was gay. Also I like how you had their relationship develope over time and not have the 'love at first sight' thing happen. It made it seem more realistic and better.

Thired sorry about your friends it must have been hard to lose them.
Jedi Ve'keso chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
awesome fic! I loved them all!
LostinTransition chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
I really enjoyed reading your series So fluffy and sweet and angsty at once. Please don't doubt yourself so much. Besides being a downer it makes for bad presentation _
Etelka chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Don't put yourself down, Your fic DID NOT flop.

It was sweet and beautiful.

Even if you might not have meant it to be a tribute to your friends, It is a fitting one.

You do not need to write a long story to have it make an impact.

Continue to write such beautiful stories and maybe, one day, someone more important than this schoolgirl would ask for the honour of publishing your stories.

Smile.
Caitlin chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
I thought that this was a wonderfull fic, and although it wasn't meant to be a tribute, a think it made a very good one! I must say, it is so sad when parents are so unaccepting of who their child is. One of my best friends just move for "work related" reasons, but they just happend to decide that after she told her mother that she was in love with one of my other, now not so good, friends (who also happens to be a girl). Wonderful job on this story! I don't think that it flopped ad all. Well done, and nice job staying in character (sp?). Caitlin aka Kimbralwyn