Reviews for Sometimes, Sinners Deserve Forgiveness
TheBeatOfWar chapter 10 . 5/24
Wow. That was great. Absolutely stunning, to say the least. Amazing job. Seeing the "aishiteru" made my heart beat raucously. Thanks for the amazing story. I loved it.
Chubby Me chapter 10 . 3/17
Kami, i love this so muchhhhhh!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
If you don't mind I'd like to give you some constructive criticism. First of all the flow in the story is excellent. It really pulls the reader in. There are are a few words and phrases that do however disrupt the flow a little. Mostly the references to modern culture and some of the curse words. Nothing wrong with cursing in my opinion but it needs to be used appropriately. I really liked how deep into Jellals you went . It made him very relate able. I also liked how this wasn't just another story about the guy having his way with a girl. I appreciated that Jellal really wanted Erza but was respectful of her. Over all I really liked the story. You should keep writing .
chanicesybliss122 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Loved it
Isabel Prescot chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
Very cute story. Enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for writing it :)
Jerza Shipper chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
This was my secret fangirl fantasy. Thanks for making it come alive.
1 Jellal Hot
2 Jellals Hotter
3 Jellals Even hotter but a bit awkward
The moment when Mystogan and Jellal kissed... I feel really bad saying this but I felt the same coil Erza was feeling so you kinda have to wonder... What would Jellal feel about 2 Erzas?
Chartruese chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
Are you going to do a sequel for this? Cause I loved it to pieces!
RisingChaos chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Not sure if it was in a teasing manner but Natsu seemed a bit rude to Jellal?
RisingChaos chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I can already tell I'm going to love this fic! You did a great job writing it and I don't think it was too short at all! Also, thank you for posting a spoiler warning :) not everyone does and it use do ruin a lot for me before I caught up to the manga haha. Anyway, loved this first chap!
Reier chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
I've loved it, it's a good story! I'm a Jerza shipper and I'm always looking for a something about them. Your have find a good way to make that stubborn Jellal forgive himself, maybe Hiro Mashima should thake one or two suggestion from you and Yuuka - san!
dragonball256 chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
I enjoyed this so much. Interesting powers that lady had. Mirajane would be jealous ;)
Sciani chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
Nice fic
Adieu-KKZ chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
wordlessly amazing
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
OMG I LOVED IT! Continue this PLEASE!
pokepals chapter 10 . 7/2/2014