Reviews for Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
BerserkerHellHound chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Hey. You better appreciate me using my data to read and review some of your fics instead of sherlock fics, jk. This one was cute. I remember discussing it but not you even mentioning that it had actually come to fruition. Wtf. Anyways, I'll talk to you tomorrow mk?
AliceSunshine chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
That is so sweet!
AlxM chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Aweeee, this is perfect!

It's good for them to have at least SOME hope. The poor boys will be going through so much in the future, after all. Nice of you to give them a break, seeing as none of us seem to be able to do that! LOL!

Wonderful story! Thank you for writing this beauty.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
awwww. very sweet 3
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
So sweet. Thanks for writing
SLPikachu chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
That was a really nice Christmas story. It was so cute! :) Hope you and yours has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
jojospn chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Such a sweet little Christmas one shot!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
A real Santa - just for Sam and Dean. Cool.
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Great story! I wish they really had a Christmas morning like that.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Awww, I wish it were true for Sam and Dean to have a magical Christmas just once. It wouldn't matter if Sam was the only one to know, because it would still be a special day, and Dean would know John didn't do it when he returned. It made Sam very happy though. :)
mandancie chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
this was really cute! :) I really liked this story! :)
Thirteen chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
aww! i loved this! it was so sweet! and something i can totally picture happening in like a flashback ep or somethng. Awesome story!
mb64 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Awwwww. This is so sweet!

judyann chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Can I just say Awww love it
IluthraDanar chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This was great. I wanted to cry when I saw the episode where Dean and Sam spent Christmas alone, then later as they're older, it doesn't seem as bad. They're together, after all. Thanks!