Reviews for A Simple Kiss?
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
A great story. Very funny.
ALC Punk chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
*snickers madly*

You realize of course that I may demand you do something like this for, oh... say, the kiss in Window of Opportunity? *eg*
Fidget chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
That was great! I had a fantastic time reading it. Well, except for the 'Like, a whole onion?' bit, because I got a popcorn hull in my sinuses...But other than that!
Terana chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
Heh... I prefer the last one, if I can replace Skinner with Krycek.

Very funny things, BTW.
Tiny Snapdragon chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
oh funny!
Kate Ya Mate chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
Hehe... good idea- very original. Yeah I would choose the Disgusted Scully Scenario because it's HILARIOUS. I can imagine her saying that... Keep writing :)
Lindsay chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
lol, that was funny!
Verbena chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
SugarMagnolia chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
LOL! That was quality! I loved the way you picked the different scenerios, very funny. I think my favorite was take 5, I was rollin'! Great job, chica! I look forward to reading more of your stuff.

ps. Thanks for the great review on my stories, I really appreciated it, and it motivated me! Thanks a bunch! :)
88997766 chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
you had me rolling on the floor with the last on and the noromo one.

shudder, me? enjoying a noromo piece?

that's the mark of a great comic writer. keep it up.
Kim chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
I liked the proposal one. But that Skinner thing had me rolling!
ghost02 chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
Funny! I would hate to see the noromo version ever air, but it was on target for that point of view. Great idea.
Laura chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
That was so funny! Excellent, I throughly enjoyed it. The "By the way Mulder, what did you have for lunch today? Like, a whoile onion?" one was just too good, I think that would happen in my Millenium, but finish off by saying "Shame, I did quite fancy you, I don't know why!"
nadia chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
i liked them all...except for the shipper one and the slash scenario, those undermine the mulder and scully relationship way too much. i liked disgusted mulder, no romos, and hentai-mulder scenarios the best. but i congratulate you on the intelligence to come up with all of them.
Frohike chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
LOL. However, if I had to put Mulder with another guy, Krycek would have my vote. *g*