Reviews for I Wonder What School is Like?
Akkionn250 chapter 7 . 5/27/2017
*Clears throat.* First of all, I would like to say, I'm sorry, I'm very sorry for what I said in my other review, at that time, when I shipped something, I would hate anything else, and now, looking back on this, I feel really guilty for what I have done, I know now not to judge someone on who they decide to ship, as the Undertale fandom taught me that(Seriously, that place is an absolute nightmare when it comes to shipping.), so anyway, I would once again like to apologise, so, I hope you may accept this apology. Please?
Akkionn250 chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! YOU KNOW N THROWS WHITE OFF OF THE FERRIS WHEEL IN THE MANGA, RIGHT!? WHY ARE YOU PAIRING THOSE TWO?! THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL BETWEEN N AND WHITE, I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO PAIR BLACK AND WHITE NOT N AND WHITE BECAUSE MOST OF YOUR PAIRINGS ARE PROTAGANIST AND PROTAGANIST. BESIDES, N IS THE KING OF TEAM PLAZMA, CONVINCES WHITE'S TEPIG TO LEAVE HER AND SHOWS DOWN RIGHT LITTLE RESPECT FOR HER. I OFFICALY CLASSIFY YOU AS A NEVER READ AGAIN!
Ali-Kun chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
:D Woot! Great story, this needs more love! XD I can't wait for Black/Volkner to appear... o3o