Reviews for Frostbitten
Thank you for this. I loved it! Please keep writing you have an amazing voice. Please continue to share it.
Litwick723 chapter 21 . 4/2
Really? Staying twice for effect?

Damn, that's a lot of feels. LOVE IT!
thequeenwhofrozesummer chapter 22 . 3/28
I JUST READ THE WHOLE THING AND OH MY GOD O GHMYOGD THIS MADE ME AN EMOTIONAL WRECK LIKE IDK HOW TO FEEL ANYMORE THIS WAS AMAZING. PERFECT. EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED IN A JELSA FANFICTION AND OHMFG I JUST. THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS ILYILYILYILYIYLYIYIYP5TJLRFLV,jJDIUDKBH
DMCP chapter 22 . 3/24
So I just realized there was actually a bonus chapter (I'm also following this now, just in case). I keep rereading this story (this time I read it because of frozen fever) and damn it! despite the fact that I know what happens it still makes me cry. This is my most most favorite Jelsa story, just so you know. I hope you keep writing, you're a great author
jawdas33 chapter 22 . 3/23
OMG...*squeals* I love this story seriously, I love you ie the author, the characters everything. I seriously cried more than 5 times reading this story. I would really love it if I got the hardcopy of this fabulous story.I was reading some of the other Jack Frost x Elsa stories, and one of the authors said you were her favourite author and she loved one of your stories named Frostbitten, so I had to check it out and I'm so happy I did...Lovely book really , can't wait to read your other stories.
Just wanted to say GREAT book.
anon chapter 22 . 3/20
Wow this is the first EVER review I've given on and its not because the other stories suck but because yours is just so beautiful. I loved how this took a cute ship and turned it into something beautiful and meaningful and completely special; something that touches the heart and is ironically debatable because everyone suffers from time. Thank you so much for writing this! You have such a fantastic talent!
AmutuloverXD chapter 22 . 3/21
OMG THIS WAS A AWSOME STORY!
Areus Bookworm chapter 22 . 3/20
Ugh, the feels i am experiencing right now cannot be expressed in words! But know that this had me on the edge of my seat reading til 2:30am the night before an 8am class; hopefully that conveys how amazing i thought this story was. Absolutely brilliant, definately going to recommend to my jelsa friends :D
Smurfy0001 chapter 22 . 3/19
I rarely cry when reading fanfictions but OMG THE TEARS WERE NON-STOP! I cried when Elsa died, Emma gave Jack that letter, Olaf died, Jack asked Elsa to remarry him! I even cried when they said they were naming their son Henry after Henrik! Like this was so beautiful words can't describe how beautiful this is. I am not ashamed to say I own a Jelsa poster and I tried to look at it through my tears but that only brought on more! Keep doing what you're doing!
frostyfeels chapter 22 . 3/17
I never review. Ever. But I'll be damned if I didn't review this one. The story was amazing, moved me to tears at times, made me feel things - a lot of things, thank you very much - and all in all all I absolutely loved it.
Thank you, allowing this brilliant piece of fiction to reach me. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. :)
Madison chapter 21 . 3/14
Awwwww this is a really adorable story. :) Sincerely Madison aka GymnasticsRules101
Aris chapter 22 . 3/13
Thank you so much! I was a great loving touching story! Thanks for writing it!
Gaiakun chapter 22 . 2/26
Hello Arialene, I just finished reading your story down here in Argentina, and I was so moved about not only the story, but also at how well written it is. It is very rare to find such fine stories made by fans, usually they are just fluffy tales or spicy sex oneshots, but yours actually had substance. You found justification within magic, and that's a VERY hard task when writing a story such as this, most tend to fall for the "Deus ex machina" ending but luckly yours didn't.
I'm curious to see if you wrote more stories and I'll be excited to read them. You certainly deserved the success this fanfic has.

Cheers, Gaia.
Finite gravity chapter 22 . 2/25
God... G- God DAMMIT! What... Wh- what the HELL?! Too beautiful... Too motherFUCKING beautiful... This story takes the heart, caresses it, then fucking crushes it like glass... And at the end puts all the peices back together then just gives it a sweet welcome back kiss... Fuckin wonderful
NedFynTanon chapter 22 . 2/24
This was definatly one of the most adorable stories I have ever read... now I don't want to read the other ElsaXJack stories. I just don't think they'll quite measure up ;)
1,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »