Reviews for Frostbitten
Me chapter 15 . 14h
Wow... What did I say? You're amazing! This story is SO incredible! So heartwarming, still heartbreaking. I litteraly cried! Like, wow! That's depressing. I'm feeling so, SOOOO bad for Jack, that my stomach is hurting. You should really consider being an author or something! I still love it, though 3
Me chapter 12 . 16h
(It's me. Back again :P) I just KNEW it! That she'd be pregnant! I was kind of just waiting for it. And when you where hinting to it... Like that they... Then I really KNEW it! Thank you for making this Incredible story! :D (I'm not sure if you'll see this cause' it's like over a year since you updated, but still :) ) I just wanna say that you have an amazing talent for story telling (Y)! Really loved this one 3 Yeah, that's all i wanted to say. Have a nice day :)
Me chapter 7 . 19h
WOW! I just LOOVE Your story! And I think it's really cool that you said something about Norway and made Jack "speak" Norwgian. Hehe - Fangirling like crazy now :D I'm norwigan by the way, if you didn't guess already ;) (Exuse me, if I wrote something wrong, I'm not THAT good in English.)
Guest chapter 22 . 23h
Truly amazing story. You have incredible skill as a story teller in my opinion. You made me feel the wife range of emotions you had the characters experience.
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 14 . 11/26
Oh god the water works are starting.
Denise Siah chapter 21 . 11/28
OMG! I'm Emma's cousin! YAY! I'M RELATED TO MY OTP! EEEEK!
soulsearcher1197 chapter 21 . 11/26
*silently rocking back and forth*
You have broken me -maybe in the best way possible- but still, broken me. I am definitely set on Jelsa 100%. You have brought me through laughter and tears. I am mourning and celebrating all that has occurred within these last couple hours within the pages of this story. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story to the world, I hope more people accidentally stumble this fine masterpiece birthed from a member of a community I belong in. This just proves to show what you can discover from clicking through endless links. I rarely do feel strong feelings, but on multiple occasions this is exactly what has happened during my course through the plot line. It was so smartly developed and everything just worked. It's like baking a perfect cheesecake (I'm hungry, sorry). No cracks on the top, no lumps on the inside, and a strong crust. In your case, the superficial facts are straight, the profound ideas are developed, and your foundation is solid. I look up to you as a role model in my writing. Thank you for inspiring me to consider writing again after a few years hiatus. Happy writing and thank you once again for taking me on this journey!
soulsearcher1197 chapter 10 . 11/26
I promised I wouldn't cry. I lied. Or I broke the promise. Either way what I thought was going to happen in my mental capacity did not actually happen. So here I am, a puddle of tears on a pillowcase, writing this review. Halfway point! I am so glad that I have stumbled into this FanFic accidentally. This story is pulling my heartstrings to such great tensions, I think it might tear between now and the end. The plot is moving so smoothly, and I don't feel like anything is overindulged or inadequately explained. The pace, the setting, the mindset, the format. I am enjoying it all. I do also believe that this story will truly lay a concrete foundation to my somewhat shaky Jelsa ship. I wasn't too sure about it, but this one story is pushing me further and further on deck. I can't wait to read what happens!
soulsearcher1197 chapter 1 . 11/26
First chapter: It's already a fantastic hook. I'm ready to dive into this. All nighter, here I come.
Princess Of Flames chapter 22 . 11/21
This incredible. Beautiful. Flawe less.
It's . The romance, fluffy cuteness, humour and of course . I laughed, I smiled, giggled and cried in this story. Oh God. This is the first Jelsa fan fiction I dead and it is flawless. Outstanding work hon.
Well...I low-key cried.

I LAUGHED, SCREAMED, SOBBED, and omg why did you this to me?

Sophie chapter 1 . 11/13
It is really good I am instantly addicted. :)
miss.daydreamer.94 chapter 1 . 11/13
Absolutely LOVED this story! I could not stop reading it.
Rodeogalforever chapter 22 . 11/12
First let me just say: Wow. I don't ship Jelsa, but this fic made me almost want to. It is beautifully written with one of the most captivating fanfic plots I've read in a while. Thank you, for all the hard work you've put into this, so we all can enjoy it.
Wow, what a moving story.
1,312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »