Reviews for Frostbitten
AJRennerTMNT76 chapter 22 . 7/29
That was an amazing story and I know I'm probably another review among many but I just wanted you to know that I love your writing and I loved this story. It was very creative of you to think up this storyline! Keep it up.
The Dark One Rising chapter 22 . 7/28
I suppose I off to reading more of your works. I have very much enjoyed this one and will no doubt like the others.
The Dark One Rising chapter 21 . 7/28
I am so glad I watched Rise of the Guardians and Frozen. Otherwise, I would not have been able to experience such a wonderful story. Thank you for taking the time to write this and share it with others.
The Dark One Rising chapter 20 . 7/28
Hooray for happy endings.
The Dark One Rising chapter 19 . 7/28
Olaf melted for a good cause. Of course, Emma and Jamie are going to end up together. As for Elsa and Jack, their reunion should be interesting to watch.
The Dark One Rising chapter 18 . 7/28
I was hoping that somehow Jack and Elsa could reunite, though I was not sure how. I hope that is what Jamie has in mind.
The Dark One Rising chapter 17 . 7/28
That makes me happy. I had hoped, but I wasn't entirely positive if a happy ending would be found.
The Dark One Rising chapter 16 . 7/28
Is this a possible happy ending I see? I hope it is, although maybe I shouldn't.
The Dark One Rising chapter 15 . 7/28
I was trying to ignore the fact that someone was going to die. Even if it wasn't something horrible, old age would have eventually killed. I was deluding myself.
The Dark One Rising chapter 14 . 7/28
I'm glad from the end of the chapter, it sounds like everyone important is still alive by the time Jack leaves. Did Jack think of his son. Elsa or Arendelle when he realized what his core was?
The Dark One Rising chapter 13 . 7/28
Henrik is just precious. He's such a sweet and compassionate child. I hope he stays that way, for he shows the markings of an extraordinary leader.
The Dark One Rising chapter 12 . 7/28
So, that's who Jamie reminds Jack of. Henrik is Jack's son. Why do I get the feeling that he'll be the one to die?
The Dark One Rising chapter 11 . 7/28
I hope she doesn't die in childbirth. I also hope the wish won't be needed to save the child. I am glad they can start a family. I just hope it doesn't end in death.
The Dark One Rising chapter 10 . 7/28
I'm waiting for something bad to happen. Why must this be so prolonged?
The Dark One Rising chapter 9 . 7/28
No matter how happy these next few chapters may be, the thought of terrible death or disease will be looming in my thoughts. Pabbie's reluctance has not made me feel any better.
1,266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »