Reviews for Frostbitten
RainbowSunshine8 chapter 22 . 7/24
Just finished reading this after so long of thinking it wasn't a story I would be interested in. And I was totally wrong! It's so unique compared to the others that I've read, and beautifully written. Honestly one of the best jelsa fanfic I've ever read!
Jayla Fire Gal chapter 15 . 7/1
*uncontrollably weeping* this chapter makes me cry every time.
Sailor Tranquility chapter 22 . 6/26
This is a wonderful story and I'm happy to have come across it again. I regret not favoring it earlier when I first read it, but now I've fav'd it now, so that I can come back and read it. This is by far my favorite fanfiction of the Jack and Elsa pairing.
Kyubbiman chapter 22 . 6/20
That was a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.
joannamedina8814 chapter 5 . 5/30
I love the way Olaf just casually states that Jack is her Boyfriend:)
joannamedina8814 chapter 1 . 5/30
I love the story already!
gs akbas chapter 22 . 5/24
This was amazing, you are truly a good writer, I never expected it to turn out this good, the story, the way you wrote it between the past and Jamie were all just amazing. It ended happily too which gives me a warm feeling in my chest, it makes me feel like someone is stuffing me with ice-cream on a sunny day. Whole story was ice-blue and very very light pink. But I don't know, this ending felt like green and sunlight yellow. I don't know if it made sense but I felt like it, thank you for creating this beautiful piece of art.
Jelsa4life1250 chapter 1 . 5/18
Frostbitten is now officially my favorite story ever! This may sound weird but I love it so much that I laugh, cry (literally) and fall in love with the story everytime that I read it! Also, not being strange but I printed every single page of it so that I can read it even without internet access. I take it literally everywhere! So thank you so much for Frostbitten! Keep inspiring! I love it!
~Alyssa
Ka-tay's mind chapter 2 . 5/9
It'd be interesting to see if Elsa can SEE Jack. She probably can, seeing as she has the ice powers..but..
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 5/9
Mhmmm, I like how close Jack is with Jamie- their bond is pretty special, really. And how will Elsa fit into this, eh?
avafreak45 chapter 1 . 5/3
of course, wonderful! :)
jovysanchez17 chapter 17 . 5/2
I had goosebumps while reading this! I love it! I bet Emma and her grandparents thought that it fun to act like they can't see Jack. But gosh, when I read how she explained the royal family tradition I felt so happy. I think it was sweet that they never lost hope and kept waiting for him :)
jovysanchez17 chapter 15 . 5/2
This is such a beautiful story. I love reading Jack's story about the Snow Queen and his life with her. He seemed so happy. I've been reading this story since last night and the first thing I did when I woke up is continue it with this chapter (my laptop is beside me when I fell asleep, I haven't eaten breakfast yet haha). I'm sorry if I haven't reviewed for all chapters, I was just engrossed with reading that I had to go to the next chapter immediately as if its the air I need to breath. Anyways, this chapter was so heart-breaking that I can't help weeping at the heartache that Jack had felt. This is truly a marvelous fanfic.
Lumos Glow chapter 1 . 4/18
Your fanfic is a magical,visual trip of complex and beautiful the good work ;)
Lightnight66 chapter 22 . 4/14
First of all, Thank you. Thank you very much for this story, it was just incredibly beautiful and outstanding. I have never read such a story, each word was an emotion, each sentence was a picture, each paragraph was a scene, I just could recreate each scene in my mind, feel each emotion and feeling. And that was amazing.
Everything was utterly brilliant and the light gaps in the narrative of the story are filled with the others fics. The love story between Jack and Elsa was truly beautiful and powerful, there were so much FEELS ! I can read and read again the entire story (Frostbitten and the sequels and side stories) and the emotions that your story gives will always be as powerful.
And this chapter, Elsa's death, oh my god, it was so breathtaking and heartbreaking ! The feelings were so intense ! That was wonderful. I still can't get over it, it was an agony and at the same time, it was magnificent. I never cried this much while reading.
The comeback of Elsa as a spirit is so nice in your story, Jack and she finally reunited after 200 years and they continue to love each other for eternity. Frostbitten has definitely become my absolute Jelsa Headcanon, the chronology, the events and the background, everything fits perfectly.
I sincerely think that was the best romance story I ever read, it was dramatic, beautiful, painful but also full of love and hope. And obviously your writing skills are awesome, that was so great to read all of your works.
I hope you'll update one of your stories soon but anyway I'll keep reading again and again what you wrote.
Once again, Thank You for this story, no, for this masterpiece.
1,356 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »