Reviews for Frostbitten
erikalikesfire chapter 22 . 3/18
Oh, here's Anna. This is a good ending. It would've been a good ending back at chapter 15, before coming to Arendelle, but I'm a sucker for happy endings, and the extra chapters to make a happy ending were well done. Thanks for writing!
erikalikesfire chapter 21 . 3/18
I would have liked a little mention of Anna and Kristoff's descendants being here too. It'd be nice to know the two lines kept in touch, and I'm sure Elsa must be missing her sister, so that could've helped with that. Still, I'm nitpicking; this was lovely.
erikalikesfire chapter 15 . 3/18
I'm tearing up here. But goodness, what could happen in the next 7 chapters?!
Jo Anna Grace chapter 22 . 3/3
I usually dislike romantic stories but this one was so sweet and lovely. It really was a pleasure for me to read. Honestly I loved it. The way jack tells his story and how you made it a happy ending when the reader was rather expecting sadness from the beginning. I just wanted to thank you for your time and effort and for sharing your creativity and imagination with me the reader.
Have a lovely day
Smile
- jojo
KillingToothpick chapter 2 . 3/2
i just read chapter 1...if you make Elsa die too bro your story is fcked up i think but we will se the results ;D
Kacey chapter 7 . 2/20
Hey,Arilane!(Sorry I if I spelled your name wrong)Julia Rider otherwise known as JR the author of the fanfic 45 chapter story AU college told us about you in the note before the sorry I couldn't remember the chapter.
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 21 . 2/5
This was a really good story, at first I thought it was going to be a usual story with Jack interfering with the events of Frozen, but some how this is even better. Nicely done I say nicely done.
ROSE chapter 21 . 1/8
I AM CRYING LITERAL TEARS. YOU DID SUCH A GREAT JOB ON THIS. YOU'RE AN INCREDIBLE WRITER WITH AN EYE FOR EMOTIONAL SITUATIONS. I'M SO SORRY FOR THE CAPSLOCK BUT THIS IS JUST SO AMAZING I AM SO GLAD I READ THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/20/2016
Okay, you had me worried with Elsa's death and all, but it was very good. Congratulations, you made me cry about yet another of my favorite 'imaginary' characters. I do wish though, that Elsa had managed to bring back Olaf. But, it was still great, (and finished, unlike CERTAIN other Jelsa writers I like) and I loved it. Thanks for awesome story.
Eager Reader
P.S. Can you still find a copy of Frostbitten? I wish had read this when the give away was still going on. But, beggars can't be choosers.
Miss.Dizzy.Lizzy chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
I just read 10 chapters in one sitting. (I read really slow, otherwise I'd be done XD) Its not 1:30 am and I NEED sleep. Ugh! I've forgotten how much I love this story! 3
Miss.Dizzy.Lizzy chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Re-reading after a couple of years and I still love this!
that-girl-on-the-corner chapter 22 . 11/11/2016
this is so beautiful.
NightBringer325 chapter 22 . 11/4/2016
Okay I just finished this story and am starting ur other one for this but I was wondering if u would write a chapter with the rest of the guardians meeting Elsa and all the drama from that as u stated earlier only Sandy knows about her from giving jack his dreams and he can't talk.
TayMaeve chapter 22 . 10/20/2016
This is a gorgeously written piece that I wished I had read sonner. It was really good and I especially liked how you linked Elsa to Jack's past. It was a really nice touch. Thank you for gracing us with this beautifully written piece. :) I love it
Kimchee2222 chapter 22 . 10/17/2016
So sweet! So touching and it had all the feels! I can't stop sighing with happiness because that was so great I just can't help but smile. Great writing! Fabulous job! 3
1,378 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »