Reviews for Frostbitten
ahsoei chapter 22 . 10/8
This is just so beautiful. Makes me wonder how things will go when Elsa meet the other guardians. (Y)
KiwiSaladFace chapter 22 . 10/4
Awe! Thank you! I really loved that. Almost had me crying and everything! Just what I needed. :)
jrl159 chapter 1 . 10/2
Nikki Firesong chapter 22 . 10/1
You, sir or madam, are brilliant. I have read many Elsa and Jack stories last year and this is by far the best. I admit I took a break from the fandom for half a year after I wrote two of my own. This couple is so important to me because they're my first crossover OTP, and I LOVE Not sure if you're ever going to read this, but my love for Jelsa had just come back at full force, and now I can't stop writing a sequel to my first book. I would absolutely adore a first copy of this one, but seeing how this long overdue, its okay. :( I look forward to reading more of your work! :D
clokinz chapter 22 . 9/28
I DID NOT SLEEP. I read everything EVERYTHING. ALL DAY. ALL NIGHT. UP UNTIL THE NEXT MORNING. I could hardly see through all the tears and fanning my face wasn't drying my eyes! This is by far, the most beautiful BEAUTIFUL Jelsa story I have ever read...Oh My God I'm still crying...I'm not sure what else to say. i am SO saving this story for my kids and future grandkids! Thankyou for putting this story out into the world.
PHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! I dont know what else to say to describe my feelings right now OOOHHHMYYYGOOOODDDD!
clokinz chapter 15 . 9/28
I didn't sleep. I read this all night upto this chapter and I can barely see through my tears...I knew it would end up that way so now i'm smiling at such a beautiful story and crying an ocean at the same damn time. Kudos to you!
PixieDustRed chapter 22 . 9/21
This is, I swear, the best Jelsa fanfiction I have ever read overall. It's intelligent and amazing with the idea of how the Frost generation passed on over the years
Hysteria Rogers chapter 20 . 9/21
I'm upset and crying because you could have used marshmallow and that chapter hit me right in heart feelings.
Applesnapp chapter 22 . 9/20
This is the only, ONLY story ever that has made me laugh and cry in the same story, ever. (I cried 2 times by the way)
I cannot say enough about how great this story is. If you keep writing like this you are the next J.K. Rowling, Rick Riordan, J.R. Tolken, maybe even Rick Castle. (I probobly didnt spell any of their names correctly but whatever.)
You ARE the best writer in my opinion so far that I have found. Please keep writing, come up with different plot lines, publish your own book. This IS amazing. And you know what? I wouldn't have this any other way. :)
I quite like this fanfiction. I'm a Jelsa shipper so it is cool when I find a good Jelsa fanfiction. Unfortunately, they aren't canon. *sigh*. It is still fun to fantasize though.
Cookielover103 chapter 22 . 9/17
I love this story! You are an amazing writer. I hope you are writeing more. I would like it if you did not swear, no offense. I think this could be a new berry honor book if it was not fanfic, no offense. Keep writeing.
aearwen95 chapter 22 . 9/14
By far the absolute best Jelsa fic ever. They married, have kids and Jack became king! And the ending wow I did not see that coming. I'm so glad that they got to be together and now for real, forever.
KawaiKitsuneGirl chapter 22 . 9/13
Aww, I'd forgotten how much I loved this story!

It's so cute! It's a great mix of humour, romance and angst- only thing that would make it better is if we had the guardians' reactions to finding out that Jack's married!

Well done ;-)
Rebecca Blu chapter 22 . 9/9
This book is amazing! By far my favourite one.
1,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »