Reviews for Frostbitten
Kina Kalamari chapter 22 . 9/2
While I've heard quite a lot about this pairing, this is the first time I've actually read a fic about it. It was certainly very interesting, and I like how you tied it all together. Also how you used the story-telling device and skipped through time like that.

Nice work. :)
Alexander036 chapter 22 . 8/31
Onions and invisible Ninjas everywhere, im tellin ya!
Goddamn Onions and invisible Ninjas
thanks for the happy ending though
i don't think i could handle a tragic one after all that
Basbusa chapter 22 . 8/28
I really like your story,i'm glad jack is happy now. But i wish you would write a chapter in which jack introduces elsa to the guardians and writing their reaction. I think it will be really funny XD
frozen76709 chapter 22 . 8/23
This was an amazing book! I absolutely loved it!
Yandi1123 chapter 1 . 8/22
I'd love to read this potential fanfiction, but I don't really get the summary.
VioletK chapter 15 . 8/20
It's been two years since I last read this fic, and even though I knew what was coming, I still had to put my phone down and move as far away from it as possible when Jack started talking about Elsa's death. I just couldn't do it.
This fic has ruined my life twice now and I couldn't be happier about it. Thank you for giving us this amazing piece of fiction. We will forever be grateful that such a talented person spun such a heartbreaking yet completely astounding tale.
pancakesonragegmail.com chapter 21 . 8/19
i dont mean to sound spoiled but you HAVE to make a sequel, that would be amazing
pancakesonragegmail.com chapter 22 . 8/19
thank you for creating the best jelsa fanfiction in existence
Very nice!
Mashthekeyboard chapter 4 . 8/4
4 chapters in and I'm hooked! Thank you for this thus far can't wait to finish it :D
AJRennerTMNT76 chapter 22 . 7/29
That was an amazing story and I know I'm probably another review among many but I just wanted you to know that I love your writing and I loved this story. It was very creative of you to think up this storyline! Keep it up.
The Dark One Rising chapter 22 . 7/28
I suppose I off to reading more of your works. I have very much enjoyed this one and will no doubt like the others.
The Dark One Rising chapter 21 . 7/28
I am so glad I watched Rise of the Guardians and Frozen. Otherwise, I would not have been able to experience such a wonderful story. Thank you for taking the time to write this and share it with others.
The Dark One Rising chapter 20 . 7/28
Hooray for happy endings.
The Dark One Rising chapter 19 . 7/28
Olaf melted for a good cause. Of course, Emma and Jamie are going to end up together. As for Elsa and Jack, their reunion should be interesting to watch.
1,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »