Reviews for Frostbitten
MorningstarGirl666 chapter 22 . 4/12
I read this story months, even years ago. In fact, I wouln't be surprised if it was one of the first fanfics I ever read, since it was such a long time ago. This was long before I even had a fanfiction account, which is one of the reasons why I haven't got round to reviewing it yet.

I don't know if you still check your reviews, since you haven't written anything in a while, but I'm saying this anyway.

This story is a masterpiece.

Trust me, it truly is. I'm not a very emotional person when it comes to reading books. I don't cry when characters die, even when characters I love die. Sure, I'll curse the author into an oblivion, but I never cry.

But I did when I read this fanfic.

Even though it was a very long time ago, and I haven't read this story since, I can still remember vividly the way a ball formed in my throat when I read this story, tears prickling the corners of my eyes upon Elsa's death. It was heartbreaking.

What I'm trying to say is, you don't come across good writing often as it takes a special kind of skill, magic if you will, to be able to place words in such a way that the reader gets transported into the world. More than that, good writing makes the reader FEEL every happy moment as their own, and therefore, feel the agony that comes with every heartbreak.

If this was a real, published book, I have no doubt it would have its own fanfics written about it. Maybe even a film based on it.

Even if you're not a Jelsa shipper, this story is pure evidence why fanfiction is a real genre of fiction. I hope that you write your own stories in the future and I wish you success. Not that you need luck. :)
Aglae Ivanov chapter 22 . 3/1
What a wonderful story. God, I loved it. Olaf's sacrifice was everything. I loved Emma as well, and how Jamie was all shy with her. It was a good OC.
Jack and Elsa's relationship was magical. The last words of Elsa got me. I almost cry when Jack told her 'Never'. Man, it was so heartbreak.
Anyways, this is going to my favs. Thank you for yoir work.
Aglae
P.S: I loved how Jack and Elsa met. When she screamed was so funny xD!
Dreamer chapter 22 . 2/20
I'm really glad that there was a happy ending - for Jack and Jamie. It was sad to see Olaf go, but I'm proud of our little snowman, and it sounded like it was his time. The story was well-written, though, if you don't mind my saying so, there was the occasional time when I think a word was missing or slightly off. It didn't really mess with the story, but if you ever feel like checking in one more time, I'm sure it'll be even better. All the same, this is the best Jelsa story I've read so far, so thank you.
Dreamer chapter 18 . 2/20
Hehe I think Jamie has another great plan. That was adorable when Emma commented about being swept off her feet and he caught her - nice touch!
Dreamer chapter 17 . 2/20
Yay! I thought that might be what you were doing! That's so sweet!

And I love Sven the guard. I kinda hope Jamie and her stay friends if not something more. I think Jack would approve. xD
Dreamer chapter 15 . 2/20
And now I'm crying. I'm so sorry for Jack and I knew a heartbreak was coming, but you wrote that really well. I'm hoping that there'll be a happy ending, as there's still 7 chapters left? Maybe? :)
Dreamer chapter 13 . 2/19
Henrik is adorable! Such a sweet little boy. He certainly seems to take after his father. I wonder if Pabbie expected a baby to result from the magic or not? I'm sure the trolls love the little prince either way. :)
Dreamer chapter 8 . 2/19
I feel worried about the fact that Pabbie stressed that he can only grant one favor. That feels like foreshadowing and like Pabbie might suspect a better use for the favor in the future. I hope Jack doesn't regret that decision...
Dreamer chapter 6 . 2/19
Haha somehow, not surprised Anna had a hard time with that, but I'm amused that the kiss got her to see him - I wonder if he just blinked into reality for her as she watched or if he slowly appeared. Either way, I'm just glad the shock didn't bring on the baby early.
Dreamer chapter 3 . 2/19
Hey, Arialene. I just want to say that I'm really enjoying this Jelsa story. It's different from the other ones I've read in a beautiful way. I like the switch-up between present and past and Jamie makes the story more interesting. I am curious to see what happened to Elsa, but for now I'm ecstatic that Jack has someone who can see him for the first time. Oh and the ice sculpture version of him - love it!
i think i cried too much when olaf sacrificed himself? either way that story was a trip. it really did have that old fairytale feel to it and it’s hard to make stories like that nowadays! good job!
shamelesslyromantic chapter 22 . 1/25
I've never felt the need to write a review for any story before this one. I stumbled onto it quite by accident, while scanning the stories another author had favorited in search of more Miraculous fanfiction. Opening the link on a bit of a whim, I was reminded of the numerous headcanons I've seen across Facebook and Tumblr. But I digress.
Honestly, this story brought me to tears. The good kind, the kind that comes when heartbreak follows in the footsteps of an achingly beautiful love story. I love that you kept the characters true to their canon versions but took it even further to develop a whole new story arc. The two separate worlds meld perfectly, seamlessly, magically. It was truly a pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.
Itchigo513 chapter 21 . 1/7
Omg... "Emma Frost" it took me a while, but I see what you did there! Lol Love it.
Nomi chapter 22 . 12/28/2017
Absolutely beautiful
C.S. Isui chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I just realized... The Christmas Ball, Elsa and Anna held on the nee Frozen installment, could be the a Jewel Ball! Except Jack cant be seen since you know... Its Disney.
1,414 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »