Reviews for Frostbitten
Binge reading time
Hinamizawa Hime chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
Hello!
I keep coming back to this beautiful fic!
Especially since Frozen 2 had came out last year!

This one is always a favorite of mine- beautifully well written! Thank you for this!

-Please stay safe & healthy!
DeafAngel2000 chapter 1 . 11/5/2020
This is my hundredth time reading this fic and that last line always makes me thing of "They Don't Know About Us" by One Direction.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/29/2020
Cute.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/29/2020
Love it!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/29/2020
Excited!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/29/2020
Oh dear. Poor jack. It’s what happens when you’re an immortal dating a mortal, sadly. It’ll always end that way (unless the mortal becomes immortal).
I have a theory: does Elsa become some sort of spirit, like jack, and she really IS calling his name in the castle and he just doesn’t know? That would be nice. Very happy ending and all.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2020
Sweet.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2020
Wow.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2020
Oh god. So sweet. I know he’ll regret this wish, though. Probably when elsa’s gonna die and he can’t ask the trolls to save her, or something. Idk
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2020
I love this. It’s really great. Though I do wonder now what in the WORLD happened to Elsa!? I admit to having skipped ahead to skim the epilogue, and jack and Elsa and Jamie are all there, so what in the world!?
Anyway, lovely chapter.
Though I also wonder, why did jack not, say, draw frost on people’s windows proclaiming himself Jack Frost or something? Surely someone would believe him then. He’s been around 300 years. He must’ve tried so many things to get people to believe him, and not once did it work? Weird.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2020
Lol. I love this so much. I kind of wish some of the other places, like Berk or corona or anywhere, were there, because that would’ve been epic, but oh well. I mostly just want her to visit them because I want to visit them, anyway.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2020
Jack and Elsa are adorable. Almost as adorable as jack and Jamie (but them being a sibling ish relationship)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2020
Lol. I love their first meeting. That is just so Jack.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2020
I really like this. It’s nice. Good writing.
1,474 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »