Reviews for Frostbitten
crystalhikari chapter 22 . 9/6
Thank you very much for sharing this story.
you have written it so well that I could easily see it play as a movie in my mind. The whole story also feels so right for both worlds. You were able to seamlessly merge the two worlds together and the plot was really good and your writing delivered it.
And to be honest, I'd certainly like to have a hardcopy of your story. It's truly wonderful.
That Weird Otaku chapter 1 . 8/27
Hello there~! I had been approximately two and a half years since I began reading Jelsa and one since I have unofficially went on hiatus from this site. I'm back now because I'm trying to tidy up my favourite stories category and am rereading all the stories.

This story brings back so many memories to me and I feel like I'm reliving by beloved childhood whilst reading this. Your writing is amazing! The plot is beautifully woven together and your editing has certainly paid off.

What I'm actually trying to say is a big THANK YOU! It's all thanks to you that my love for Jelsa has resurfaced from underneath the innermost depths of my depression. The way you interpret the character was magnificent and I hope that you don't stop writing.

Please continue to bring joy to others as you have brought it in truckloads to me. Thank you so much for this fantastically heartwarming story and the effort you put into writing it.
Lucky Arya Wolf chapter 1 . 8/25
WAIT! Now that I reread this, (still on chapter 2 btw) the beginning, that's titanic! I don't know how I missed that the first time! I'm mind blown right now and crying!
Zerepak chapter 22 . 7/13
THERES A HARDCOPY?! Can I buy it?! Is it available anywhere? I would seriously get a copy of this story in two seconds. You're an amazing writer, I hope I can find something you've written professionally in the future. Congratulations on your success in this story, you seriously deserve all of the praise.
Zerepak chapter 21 . 7/13
I could cry. I could read about these guys all day. You brought everyone to life so amazingly! I can't wait to reread it again in a few months :)
Zerepak chapter 20 . 7/13
Ahhhhh the sweetest love story ever!
Zerepak chapter 19 . 7/13
Emma is such a great character. If anyone ever makes a movie about these two the directors should consult with you on the details.
Zerepak chapter 18 . 7/13
Yes! The best part is coming up!
Zerepak chapter 17 . 7/13
Yeeeeeee! He'd be so flabbergasted and excited! You project that feeling through your writing so well that I find myself making the same facial expressions as you're describing. It's awesome.
Zerepak chapter 16 . 7/13
You have a really great writing style. I feel like I'm involved with every little thing they do and that's awesome.
Zerepak chapter 15 . 7/13
This is one of the very few stories that have ever made me cry, and this is the chapter that always does it.
Zerepak chapter 14 . 7/13
Henrik is so dang cute. Time to get my heart broken in the next few chapters!
Zerepak chapter 6 . 7/11
Oh no I forgot about Henrik! I almost forgot how much I love this story.
Zerepak chapter 5 . 7/11
That is so exactly what Olaf would do haha!
Zerepak chapter 3 . 7/11
Hehe they're so cute. I like how sassy you made Elsa.
1,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »