Reviews for Yes, Draco, There is a Santa Clause
ilovefireyredheads chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
This was an incredibly sweet story! I'm glad to have read it!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
lol cute. very cute
roon0 chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
That was very sweet.

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and will have a great New Year.
roon0 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Poor sad Draco.
roon0 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Such a dramatic end to the rather sad chapter. Wonderful stuff.
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
love the story so far thank you sequel please
cullen's pet chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I really enjoyed this short story. I'm glad to see you back on this site. I've missed your talent.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
Epilogue, epilogue! Thank you, greet Christmas gift!
ctc chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
very nice!
Happy to have you back at FF, if only for 1 story
Avanell chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
No! Please don't end! We need an epilogue ;) Him and and his parents, maybe bringing Granger along too :D Lovely, awesome, fabulous story! Again, epilogue (the longer the better) please!
PenofaPhoenix chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
I CANT UGH HAPPY FEELS IN MY CHEST SO WARM AND SOFT AND FLUFFY UGH THIS IS MAKING NO SENSE

But I love the ending, I really do. I can't help but think that Hermione merely changed into "Father Christmas" to cause Draco to reconsider his thoughts and feelings ;)

And lol those holiday pick up lines xD Draco always pulls them off so well.:)
fantasia-49 chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
oh excellent really! Pure talent as always and so cute! I love the end really!

I wish you a merry christmas and happy new year! I hope to see you soon
Sampdoria chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
This is such a sweet Christmas story, please make sure to repost it next year too:-)
Lunaris-wind chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
I actually thought this would be longer. Not very long, but more than 4 chapters. That said, it was very nice and a pleasant read. Certainly well timed for the holiday. Thanks for the story.
thunder2010 chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THIS IS SO CUTE I FANGIRLED AT SO MANY PARTS I DONT EVEN CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS BUT THIS GOT ME IN THE SPIRIT LOVE THIS ESPECIALLY THE CUTE PICKUP LINE IN THE END
I also enjoyed reading Hermione's editorial for the paper :) lovely story! Its one I will go back and reread next christmas too :)