Reviews for Kuron
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 8 . 5/5/2005
Not bad. I wondered why there wasn't a part of the story form Obi-Wan's point of view. But really you should have kept Donte alive for a sequal.
Joslin chapter 8 . 12/28/2004
Great Story! Rea lly enjoyed reading it!
misty chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
e-emprincess? *snicker* excuse me *turns away* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! sorry. i don't know why that strikes me as absolutely hilarious, but it does. of course, it's also pretty late right now. anyways... carry on!
unmatterable chapter 8 . 3/10/2003
yeah! really nice story!

i like when qui is so protective of his apprentice (just, it wasn't his true apprentice, but anyway. *g*)hmm, the turn in the warehouse was really cool! on the beginning i even thought that obi-wan was acting strangely but then, i never even considered this! it was very shocking, no not really, it was just good! but poor boy, don't you think? hold captive and knowing that his clone is going to kill his beloved master.

now anyway, i loved to read the story, jst: where are your other thirty star wars stories? *g*
Emmithar chapter 8 . 10/30/2002
A good ending to a good story, I really enjoyed it, it was a real fun read, I hope to see you come out with more of this stuff, this was really good.

hope to see more soon

MeShelly chapter 8 . 10/30/2002
Yea, a happy ending! - Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are such a great pair... when Qui-Gon doesn't shut Obi out, anyway. I like how they interact, but I think that you really could have milked more out of the moments(ack, no! A cliche! I used a cliche!). I guess I don't really know, and please don't take this the wrong way because I loved the story, but it was like it was in fast forward. When it stopped to play, it was great! Then it would speed up again and the reader might have missed a potentially great scene that became a one-sentence transfer. Longer scenes draw readers in. ::cough:: Sorry about that. I guess I shouldn't be one to talk-my stories are all pretty short(I don't write SW, though. Hehe, I think it's because I'm not sure whether or not my ideas are overly far-fetched. But if SW doesn't all make sense to people other than me...). Anyway, it would be great if you had a sequel to this planned-or if not, just another fic! ~Michelle
sivus chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Nice.
MeShelly chapter 7 . 10/29/2002
Aww... sweet. I liked Qui-Gon's little "confession" to wrong-doings. Can't wait to see what else happens... ~Michelle
MeShelly chapter 6 . 10/29/2002
Hehe... I actually thought that switch would have happened. After all, a bond doesn't just *break* like that. It was the barb that threw me though; didn't think there would be mind control devices like that...
Emmithar chapter 7 . 10/26/2002
When I first started reading i was thinking of Death and Dispear for some odd reason, and I read the part of the Lightsaber and thought...'since when did Lotr have lightsabers?' then I realized I was thinking of the worng story...hehe...my fault.

About being cruel...I don't mind (really, I don't) it makes the story all the more enjoyable :o)

Well Donte is dead, Obi-Wan is saved...now what? Sorry don't have any faboulous thoughts this time...too tired to think, I don't think very well when I'm sick anyway.

Please do continue, I enjoy all of your writing. Hope to see another post soon.

Liyanette chapter 7 . 10/26/2002
WOW! Excellent chapter! Duel to the Death! I love those!
Emmithar chapter 6 . 10/22/2002
*Gasp!*

Okay, now that's not fair. I was never that cruel to my readers, I never left something so horrible...okay so mabye once or twice, but who are we talking about here?

Well, I suppose I have to give you a round of applause, It was good, now hurry up in post the rest before I rush in there and save Obi-Wan myself! (And get myself killed at the same time)

Emmithar
Cassia chapter 6 . 10/22/2002
Sorry it took me so long to get over here and check this out. WOW! Very good! I love a story with twists that I don't see coming and this one definately did! ooogg! evil cliffie! heeheh, can't wait to see more!

GREAT job!
Emmithar chapter 5 . 10/16/2002
*grumbles*

You know, I'm tired of waiting, Can't you just post the whole thing? (You aren't going to answer that are you?) *sighs*

It's getting real intresting now, Still thinking about possible endings...how long is this story by the way?

Poor kadiri, Sighs...knew it wasn't her. But was unsure oh who it really was.

*Grin* I really like this post, not too much thinking to do, cause things are starting to get explained.

Obi-Wan WILL meet his clone (Or however there might be out there) RIGHT! Then Qui-GOn will get confused on who is who...can he make the right choice?...okay, went off into an entirely differnt place there, don't worry...I'll be fine...I think...umm...yeah, update soon...catch you later. :o)

Emmithar chapter 4 . 10/10/2002
Well...now things are getting intresting!

You really think that i might guess what is going to happen before it does happen? WOW! That force thing really does work!

You aren't going to tell me what is going to happen until it really does are you? (Another retorical question, you'll get used to these)

With Obi-Wan following Kadiri that one night, he said that he had lost her, so how could he of known that Kadiri had done it? I mean, did he see her do it? Or did he just hear about it, because I mean Jedi don't place blame...they just make assumptions, so with Obi-Wan saying the kadiri did it was kind of confusing.

"In other news." the woman continued. "Obi-Wan Kenobi, an admitted Jedi at the Temple, purposefully destroyed the Caoitan building this afternoon. Security officers are certain it isn't him as Obi-Wan Kenobi has been reported as on a mission with his Master, Qui-Gon Jinn, but they are still trying to produce evidence of the true pyro." Qui-Gon turned a confused look to Obi-Wan, the apprentice shrugged, equally confused"

Poor Obi-Wan...Can't he stay out of trouble? (Grin) Just kidding.

This person must be someone or something that can change apperences, such as the bounty hunter in book(11-13? I think) She kept on disguising herself as other people, maybe it's the return of her! (See! I know my History! There's proof that I didn't fall asleep durning that class, that was lanuage class that i fell asleep in...oh my I shouldn't have said that!)

POOR OBI-WAN! What ARE you TRYING to DO to HIM! *Cry* don't hurt him! He had a nightmare... or something happened to him.

Oh my GOSH! That force thing is coming back again! Okay...let me guess..Qui-Gon is going to try and clear Kadiri from being a suspect because she was with him when that explosion happened. But Obi-Wan was not! So he is going to blamed for the explsoion, just as he was before in the news.

So? Am I right? Oh my..post soon! PLEASE! The story is getting real good! Please post

catch you later