Reviews for Dobby's Plan
Prunus padus chapter 2 . 5/11/2017
Veritaserum in his bra. Ahh! Hopefully he'll get his fix in the end
Prunus padus chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Ahaha Iæve learnt many new words today. Elffully? Volcano-isation? Lol. Fossicking (honestly didnæt know that one) Thanks for the laugh, I enjoyed it very much!
Thomas chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
Brilliant, I have missed Dobby and found every action in the story of his just so believable. I really, REALLY loved the way Ginny got toasted. More of this please, I need my Dobby fix.
Tae Rames chapter 2 . 3/17/2017
Laughed out loud during this one. Great to see Dobby again, especially being so "helpful" Keep it up, very good!
Harrydarcy chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
OMG this is hilarious! I thought that the Ginerva and the BWL was very funny, but this is even funnier. Dobby and Snape are delightful. I hope we eventually see some Snarry, surely Harry can't persist much longer in being unavailable, especially not as he is so in love with, er, Ginny.
Knotjo chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Another great chapter in the continuing farce/life of the characters. Your gift for writing humour is wonderful and I do hope you update this one day!
Knotjo chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I laughed all the way through this chapter- especially the scene where Dobby tells Severus of his wonderful plan. Snape is completely IC, you have captured his voice exactly.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
So funny!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
Please update soon. This is very funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I'm really enjoying this so far. It is very very funny.
Tommy14 chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
Very entertaining read.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
I'm enjoying your amusing story.
Linda chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
Love it the idea Snape in Ginny body so funny
Crapounette chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
OMG ! This story is wonderful ! So funny ! I cannot wait to read more, please update soon !