Reviews for Remember who the enemy is
xKronikPrimexDragonx chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
effie and haymitch? GENIUS you cheeky bastard!
CalebElBardo chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
Hello, I really liked your story. When are you going to continue it, please ?.
Iryelb chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
This is a good sequel, I'm not sure if I liked the first one better than this one or not, it's hard to tell. Two things I think you need to work on is your grammar and your world building. See, you're writing this story with the understanding that everyone reading it has read/watched the Hunger Games/Naruto. This is fine for the people who have, but for those who haven't the way you skip certain bits as, just info everybody knows so there's no reason to go over it in great detail. This means that it's going to be hard for people who have only read/watched one or the other to get into and enjoy your story. Otherwise it was a good story though.
Elizabeth chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Can you give me a time table of your updates in the future? I can't wait to see your next chapter!
AJGuardian chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh, God this is funneh!
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
Omg! So awesome can't wait for the sequel PLZ post it soon!
MichaelH2544 chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
I love ur stories and have evry one of them favorited and followed. This one series is one of my favorites out of all of them. Please update this one soon. Its been a long while. :)
HeartBreaker989 chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
Can't wait for the next book! Loving the story line so far!
Kitsune chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
Read both of these stories they were wonderful so I can't wait for the next ones to be released thought it was weird he got sent to the past but it works out
Soo can wait for the nxt two books to be released
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
It actually took me quite a while to finish this. When I first started reading it I though "fuck, I don't remember anything from catching fire!" So I reread that. And I came back here and read this. I'm kinda in love with this story. A lot in love. I'm most definitely going to check out the naruto/twilight fic too! It's just damn, this series so far is amazing. Please keep it up and right the third book soon! -
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
um they had a seafood feast wouldn't that hurt the baby
Sevvus chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
OMG this was amazing! I can't wait for the next one! you are a fantastic writer and I'm definitely checking out the rest fo your stories!

This had me on the edge of my seat the entire time, Now I"m wondering if Naruto will change back into his normal age while hes in the past, or if hes going to be like perma stuck till he leaves... OH! my mind is going crazy with what if's lol you should make it soon so I can be more excited for mockingjay! X3

keep up the bloody fantastic work!
Jose Jr chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Yo this has to be the best xover story of naruto I have ever read along with the first book of this series. Can you please hurry up and finish the next stories please. I am leaving for the Marines soon and I want to at least read the next story of this series. Thank you
10-tailed-biju chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
This a realy good story can't wait for the next one
Black Magic99 chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
so is there going to be a sequel