Reviews for 20 Days of Hurt Merlin
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
FireInMyHeart13 chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Amazing!:)
I thought it would be cute to see a chapter where arthur discovers the scars on Merlin from protecting him, and confronting him about it. (:
Keep up the great work !
HollyDawn chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Oh my gosh I LOVE these! Hurt!Merlin and Caring!Arthur are some of the best fics out there! Could you do one where Merlin is held at swordpoint by bandits? Update this soon, I love it!
Mika271170 chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Welcome back with another great one shot!

Awesome bromance and intense emotions, i can hardly wait for more!
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Hahaha wow who knew Hurt!Merlin and Caring!Arthur could be so fun to read? You write the two of them very well, this is a very entertaining story.

Hmm something I really thought was deep in the show was how in 1.12 To Kill the King, the recurring image was Morgana flashing her hurt and bruised wrists where she had been chained to the wall. It was very intense for a "minor" injury- could there maybe be a chapter where Merlin gets captured/chained in a similar way, and Arthur's reaction to the marks left behind?

Very great writing, looking forward to the next chapter!

-DMRA
Lunatris262 chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Please update soon! This is really cool! What if you do one where Merlin is tortured by Morgana? Possible reveal?
Clara Brighet chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Aww, oh wow that was good. :) I loved seeing Arthur's reactions. We don't get enough of that in the show, I think.
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
krissystvs chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
I really like this story, you've got some great ideas. Would you be able to do one about Merlin having loads to do and getting really stressed... pretty please :D
Krissystvs :)
Mika271170 chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
I loved it so much!
Please,more!
ssaharadesert chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Maybe a scene where an evil sorcerer tricks Merlin into filling the spot of Arthur's taste-tester so said evil sorcerer can then poison Emrys?
Great writing though! I really enjoyed these one shots so far, and I'm hoping this turns into one of those fics that's 100 chapters long!
Compliment Giver chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Can you do one that involves a lot of blood loss (really just an excuse for Merlin to back really loopy and delusional and say things he shouldnt)
mersan123 chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Loved it. Many thanks.
CherryAmes15 chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
I love the change of perspectives and the humor. The loopy Merlin was absolute genius! Woohoo! I have a request- can you have Merlin hide and injury/illness from Arthur and pay the price? ;)
staymagical chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Oooo LOVED that one! I really like the way you write from both of their perspectives. Have you ever tried writing in third person? The way you write makes me think you would do it perfectly. Cant wait for more!
harrypotterfanforever247 chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Can you do one where a visiting noble is using Merlin as his servant while he there and he is abusive and Arthur finds out? Thanks! This is a great story, please continue it!
Xoxo