Reviews for I CAN WALK
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 2/16
OK, don't recall the later episodes very well... but I think this happened, didn't it?

I can sorta see it - without all the cussing, actually... I guess it didn't, then, because there's a LOT of cussing...although I understand the sentiment behind it.

good work
Starcatcher95 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This is a conversation Sam and Dean really needed to have. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
beautiful schmoop!
lilliannaelizabeth chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is beautiful and very touching. it really shows how much they do love each other and how they get to the point that they know it. i like this quite a lot.
Wow chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
For all of the impressions that Sam is the empathetic one, he really has no idea how to talk to people, does he? His constant name-calling and insults to Dean's intelligence do nothing but confuse the very valid points he's trying to make, and his renewed threat to leave at the end was just as controlling as Dean's desire to shield Sam from everything. He seems to understand why Dean is the way he is, but then falls into the classic "Well, all Dean knows are insults and orders, so that's what I'll use instead of compassion" trap, i.e. John Winchester 101.

I find that really sad, too, because Dean does need someone to convince him that his life is worthwhile. The message Sam was trying to convey was very good. It's kind of awful, though, that Sam had to act like a dick to do so, and I think I'm supposed to applaud his approach. I don't. It just hurts Dean again and convinces him yet again that for everything he's done it's still not good enough, because if Dean doesn't get it right Sam's going to leave. So in the end, nothing really changed here. This didn't feel loving at all-it felt like Sam is barely tolerating Dean and his patience has run out, so Dean better shape up or else, with no acknowledgement of the faults Sam brings to their relationship. Still, this seems sadly in line with Winchester canon communications, so I can't argue that this kind of browbeating isn't what we'd see on show. I guess it's just nice when fanfiction fixes some of their terrible communication issues. Oh, well.
Winchesters4Me chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This is a beautiful and fun fic that shows how much love there really is with the brothers and how much they mean to each othere
mb64 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Oh, this is so wonderful! Excellent charcterizations and brotherly love!