Reviews for Blinding Love
CaskettAlways2009 chapter 29 . 10/23/2016
I'm going to guess since it's been 2 yrs since your last update you're no longer writing this story...too bad it was really good
unannalome7 chapter 29 . 3/31/2016
that was really great, I would like you to continue, but since it has been a lot of time.. just... i am leaving this here, so if you return will be able to see how much this fic has liked! thank you!
MeltedRos3 chapter 29 . 2/5/2016
Ughhhhhhhh write more pleeeeeaaaaaaasssseeeeee ( pouting face )
SeannysMom chapter 29 . 7/26/2015
Very good and interesting history that deserves an end. Thank You
Sam chapter 29 . 5/20/2015
When are you going to write more of this... I'm eagerly waiting to read this story, but wont start any until there complete, so I'm not left hanging ;)
Nixweis chapter 29 . 3/18/2015
Evil cliffhanger
bookimpva chapter 29 . 3/10/2015
Would love to see more of this story! Please update soon!
deb21458 chapter 29 . 1/20/2015
Please keep writing this story
BamfCaskett chapter 28 . 1/8/2015
Are you still writing this ?
Moira.Shipper chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Hi, please, uou didn't give up on this fic, did you? Because i loved Reading this, plae update
DayDreamer1018 chapter 29 . 9/15/2014
Probably one of the best stories ever
Krist0526 chapter 29 . 9/12/2014
YOU ARE SUCH EVIL! i have been waiting 4 days to say that because I read the chapter 4 days ago after I saved for offline reading and went to stay with my bro and kids - no use of internet for me or mind for it(kids time!), but when I read it one evening - AaaaHhhhh, wanna kick you! Why stop there!? Make it to the bed OR write all the rounds! As many as possible! muahahahaha PLEASE!
Guest chapter 29 . 9/7/2014
So happy you are back with thus story .

Oh man what an update :)) you have me getting just as hot and bothered as Rick and Kate :)))

More please :))

Great story

Guest chapter 29 . 8/30/2014
Is It over?
Guest chapter 29 . 8/29/2014
Getting kind of old...just do it already