Reviews for Almost Honest
akatheswordmaster chapter 13 . 4/29/2016
That moment when you find a really well written SxH story in 2016 and you realize that it's been on hiatus for two years and you cry about it because you need to know how come Sakura and Naruto have a fucked up relationship, and if Masturi and Gaara get reunited.
z-z Shamira z-z chapter 13 . 9/14/2015
This an amazing story can't wait for the next chapter... I really hope there will be another chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 1/9/2015
Hope u never come back. To bash Naruto go f yourself u hoe.
sushimakipark chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
is it Hinata pregnant Sasuke's child? i can't wait next chapter so update soon please
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Hahahaha if u dnt know naruhina is canon
Guest chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
Sasuke is going to die on the manga. The curse will die and soo will ur poor excuse of a bash naru story.
serious r u brain dead that ur mom dropped u on ur head. Or she left ur worthless of a man that u call dad.
Tina chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
Loooved it , keep up.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
Wow bash Naruto story GO TO HELL. I HOPE EVERY CHILD U HAVE DIES.
GoatVille chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
Wow investing turn off events! It was kind of it off nowhere and now I feel like the study has ready climaxed. I really love this strut so please be sure to update!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
Would you please un-bold the texts? It really makes it hard to read on the screen.
acapellapop chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
oh geebus that was unexpected. poor Matsuri. So nice was the moment between HInata and Gaara. Maybe now they can be friends and he could be like her ally. And I forgot to mention in my previous review but lol Hinata is clearly pregnant by this point. If she isn't then naruto poisoned her when he kisssed her.
Though, haven't Sasuke or Hinata ever thought of any type of protection.
acapellapop chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
nooo i hope nothing actually happens to ino. maybe she could tell shika what happened and what she thinks then the genius like he is will come up with possible outcomes and realize that ino could be in danger and protects her, like always being with her or making sure she knows and is always with a group of people. by the way it's awesome ino is with shika and not temari. i mean i dont mind that pairing, but it's refreshing to see a shikaino pairing in a story not focused entirely on them. i just hope that there is nothng like him cheating on her too cause then i can't read this anymore.
Khaos145 chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
Honestly, it makes me so happy to know some of you really enjoy this story, because sometimes I'm not even 100% sure of it myself, but you all who support it bring me inspiration, so I want to say thank you all so much! And Everlasting, you have my permission to add it, thank you for the interest :) I hope everyone who sees it enjoys, you have some good stories on that list as well
everlastingstarsinthenightsky chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
FIRST OFF I LOVE THIS its really good so far with lots of drama an angst. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE DONT LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO INO PLEASEEEEEE i know its probably going to happen but shes gonna have a nara baby T_T MATSURI TOOOOOO AGHHHHHH goddamn this just makes me pray that when this is all good and done naruto and sakura get what they deserve ! Alsoooo pretty PRETTY PLEASE DONT LET SHIT HAPPEN TO HIASHI AND NEJI I DONT THINK MY HEART CAN TAKE IT T_T this is really good and i look forward to seeing the next installment.

On that note i want to ask if i may have your permission to add your story to a list of fanfic recommendations on my tumblr account. The link is on my profiel here on ff if you want to see it. Feel free to decline ;))))) thank you soo much and have a wonderful day :))
LindyLinn chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
OMG what if the baby dies because of that explosion or the thing they could do to her!? I would be so sad...