Reviews for Dual Commitment
Ash chapter 28 . 5/17
It's almost a full year. Do you mind? Can you update? From your last story. I understand that you took two years to complete your story...which is too long by the way.

Update. Now
kashi chapter 28 . 4/24
I really loved the story so far and it is one of the best story I have read. Just cannot wait for the next chapter.
I really looking for chapter of their marriage and children. Waiting please update soon.
pyre-of-hellfire chapter 24 . 3/8
i really hope you continue this! it's much loved! :)
Update please. ..
shortcake0313 chapter 28 . 3/2
Looking forward to an update whenever you have time. No rush since everyone has a life outside of a computer. Until then I'll continue to reread it over & over again since it is just that fabulous!
Do you have any idea when was your last update. ...I mean its your story you are aware about it but still August'15...its been 2 months we have entered the new year I was hoping you would have given us a new year surprise or gift by an update. ...I hope you and your family is doing well...so please if you read this please answer it with an long update to cover such a long break...Take Care
More please:).
update chapter 28 . 1/3
update update...please update...its a whole new year. ..please update
Guest chapter 28 . 12/31/2015
did you die?
reganliza chapter 28 . 12/2/2015
Hi
So I'm completely obsessed with this story, and I just reread it for like the 16th time.

Can't wait for you to upload more if you decide to!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/14/2015
have you forgotten about the story. ...so many of us are waiting for the update. ...common don't make us wait so much...update soon
Guest chapter 28 . 10/17/2015
Love this story, update please!.
rissbenzo chapter 26 . 9/23/2015
you did this chapter right! it was so amazingly beautiful, please don't ever give up this story, hell i even want you to have like 100 chapters, like a ordinary book, because this story is the most realist and the most beautifulest shit i have ever read, so thank you. :)
rissbenzo chapter 28 . 9/3/2015
please, update I'm seriously missing this story, its making me physically sick just thinking about it.

I know this is your story and i love it!

but a unexpected pregnancy would be so freakin cool!
and i hope to god Bella and emily, don't get away with what their planning && i hope Leah doesnt get hurt, I love this story.

you should write more like this, i know id read them.

love from a fan. :)