Reviews for Dual Commitment
Mal chapter 28 . 6/27
Awesome. I try not to start WIP, but im so glad I read this. Love, love, love it.

While I would be ecstatic if it was completed, I'm also pretty content tk imagine my own HEA.

Great work, love the trio.
Panda chapter 28 . 5/10
When will you update!? I love this story
seher143 chapter 27 . 4/14
Just had a repeat of the stoei start to end...I have stopped counting how many times have I read it... Please update...please it's been ages since your last update...update.
Stampiej chapter 28 . 2/17
Loved it!
It's like two years please update I am desperately waiting for it...please update.
alexisnykole chapter 28 . 12/24/2016
Please update!
seher143 chapter 28 . 10/22/2016
Just update please...just had a re-run reading of the whole story for the thousand time...please updateeeeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 28 . 10/11/2016
Update
dreamer1483 chapter 28 . 9/12/2016
You got me hook, line and sinker! Please finish this out, you've got me on pins and needles with curiosity!
Ash chapter 28 . 5/17/2016
It's almost a full year. Do you mind? Can you update? From your last story. I understand that you took two years to complete your story...which is too long by the way.

Update. Now
kashi chapter 28 . 4/24/2016
I really loved the story so far and it is one of the best story I have read. Just cannot wait for the next chapter.
I really looking for chapter of their marriage and children. Waiting please update soon.
pyre-of-hellfire chapter 24 . 3/8/2016
i really hope you continue this! it's much loved! :)
Guest chapter 28 . 3/6/2016
Update please. ..
shortcake0313 chapter 28 . 3/2/2016
Looking forward to an update whenever you have time. No rush since everyone has a life outside of a computer. Until then I'll continue to reread it over & over again since it is just that fabulous!
Guest chapter 28 . 2/17/2016
Do you have any idea when was your last update. ...I mean its your story you are aware about it but still August'15...its been 2 months we have entered the new year I was hoping you would have given us a new year surprise or gift by an update. ...I hope you and your family is doing well...so please if you read this please answer it with an long update to cover such a long break...Take Care