Reviews for My Stupid Muggle
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
The story was kind of awkwardly written, but that ending was hella adorable. Like, I'm pretty sure my heart melted. Literally, the organ in my chest that pumps blood into my body went from a solid state to a liquid one. Seriously, though, it's a nice little story.
Nadine chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Aww this is a cute FF. I would like to rea more please. U could really start a good story. But so far I LOVE it
AsphodelRose87 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
That was a cute little story! :)

I think that you do have lots of room to continue it if u wish to do so :)

Though I must say that I find a bit unrealistic that Lucy hasn't moved on on those last 6th years that Harry was missing. A beautiful girl like she was, surely would have find another boyfriend(s), right? Oh well, maybe its only me trying to being dramatic once again lol.

btw, I'm adding your story on my communite ok? xx
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Good. Different but good!
Toby860 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
this was nice
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Aw... its SO sweet! You should CONTINUE this at least to show just HOW the magical world takes to the news that Harry Potter is finally settling down, with a muggle girl of all things. *lol* is Ginny still pining away for Harry and hoping to get married to him and have their three already named kids, or has she gotten the hint and moved on in the last six years? Or going to drop in when she hears the news about the mystery girl Harry 'dumped' her for? *lol*

Though, I think I would like to know what happened to Lucy when she seemingly disappeared off the face of the planet when 17 year old Harry ended the war with Voldemort and returned home to his 15 year old girlfriend, only to find her now 'missing' and his attempts at finding her in the last six years were 'blocked'? Blocked by who? And why did she leave their old neighborhood when he left to fight?