Reviews for Return of the Uzumaki
Chrisfragger chapter 8 . 4/25
At this point Naruto is the ONLY one of the children who could attempt Sage Mode. You need Monsterous levels of Chakra to even have a chance. Sasuke would never have that kind of chakra, except maybe at the end of the series.
Chrisfragger chapter 7 . 4/25
haha... Tayuya.
Dracoessa chapter 15 . 4/14
*flips off both the rotten bastard & the ero-pedo*
Dracoessa chapter 14 . 4/14
Mandra you've ROYALLY screwed yourself, and i hope that danzo, his rotten to the core and the traitorous Uchihas that followed that mummified human jerky.
Dracoessa chapter 11 . 4/13
ROFLMFTO! Keystone cops skit.
beccaleigh97 chapter 15 . 3/12
All of your stories are sooo good! :D I LOVE them(this one being my favorite as of now) I hope you update soon! :D
beccaleigh97 chapter 8 . 3/12
O.O
Zeus501 chapter 15 . 3/11
will naruto ever get the kusanagi?
also...what will his summon/s be?
it would b awesome if u allowed him to b able to summon kurama and the toads
also...there is no poll on ur profile...but i think the rinne sharinga
starstrike141 chapter 15 . 2/12
loving it, keep it up
thx
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 15 . 2/5
I like this story. Although, won't Rinne Sharingan overpower Naruto a bit? Just wondering.
NightFury109 chapter 15 . 2/5
Just give naruto the rinnengan. He would need to have the sharingan to have Hogaromo's rinni sharin
Umbra.Venator chapter 15 . 2/5
Good chapter, looking forward to the next so keep up the good work! :)
the-nigga2pac chapter 15 . 2/5
The rinne sharinga is way more powerful than the rinnegan with abilities like limbo, instant transmission, ash-killing bones, and the truth-seeking balls etc. I think you should to with rinne sharinga if you want an OP naruto
Alie-yaoi chapter 15 . 2/5
I like
Skullkid First Child of Order chapter 15 . 2/5
This is the best responsible Jiraya story I have read all together so keep up the good work. Also I was wandering if you could keep the teams cannon?