Reviews for Return of the Uzumaki
Funny-Little-Cute White Fox chapter 17 . 8/22
Hope you write soon :C
Dahajo chapter 17 . 8/15
You wrote a great story, I love all of your chapters and will be happily waiting for the nextone. And my vote goes to Tayuya.
JumpingToaster chapter 17 . 8/8
Almost surprised that Anko didn't go with Itachi.
World Maker 777 chapter 17 . 7/24
cant wait fro next chapter!
keep it up!
World Maker 777 chapter 3 . 7/15
will Naruto end up learning Sage mode earlier as a result of living with Jiraiya?
Dreaming of the Wolf chapter 3 . 7/10
So Naruto's role is switched with Tenten now? Never thought of that...
waa7x chapter 17 . 6/28
Tayuya
spiritwolf35 chapter 1 . 6/24
I guess I will check this story as well
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 6/24
how the heck does kimmimaru outrun a sannin? He's NOT that powerful or fast, plus how is he running when he can barely take a breath?
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 6/24
Naruto is "dangerous"?.. exactly to WHOM?.. I never understood that one, I mean YEAH he IS DANGEROUS that's the WHOLE POINT! Minato is MAKING A HELL OF A GUN! THAT'S THE WHOLE IDEA! He wants his son seen as a hero so it doesn't GO.. OOOPS BANG many dead now! However, that seems asking too much of the feeble minded leaf people. or their dipshit hokage.
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 6/23
You know, like a lot of fanfics.. In this one hirizen resists the urge to beat danzo to a bloody pulp, but I gotta wonder... WHY DOES HE? Why do all writers make danzo untochable, when he IS VERY touchable... Hiruzen could beat him into a bloody red, black and blue PULP in front of the ENTIRE VILLAGE for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON and get off Scott free. PROOF of danzo's crimes? WHY DOES HE NEED PROOF? To WHOM exactly is he proving it too? The daiymo? He doesn't give a toss about ANY village.. that's the reason there is KAGES! He doesn't give a damn about a single over-the-hill councilor of one he cares more about what kind of chicken he's going to eat tonight! Danzo is actually a VERY SMALL player on a VERY big field, that is just a PEST! He's an irritation to the "BIG KIDS" that are playing. and he needs SWATTED! (as I said his position isn't UNTOUCHABLE.. IT'S ACTUALLY VERY VERY TOUCHABLE)
Drake Vallion chapter 17 . 6/15
I love your stories so much the action the humor that you get it's FANFICTION and can do what you want and still manage to keep it with in a small amount of reason as well balanced and entertaining you have written at least three stories including this one the others being seeing red and the wind rises i don't even mind when you end on a cliffhanger it just pumps me up for the next chapter even more no matter how long i have to wait you are one of the few authors i admire sorry if i sound a little fanboyish but thats only cause i am keep up the amazing work
Ilireanwri chapter 17 . 6/7
This Story is awesome. Please continue it soon
Ilireanwri chapter 5 . 6/7
This Chapter is awesome. I never read a Story where Fugaku was a real Father to Sasuke and praise him for his efforts. It's very nice
Ilireanwri chapter 2 . 6/6
...Naruto (Who is a carbon-copy of Minato with whiskers) near Iwa? That's almost predestined to turn chaotic in the best case.

Naruto and Kurama already meeting and bonding. Sweet.