Reviews for Rodeesh of the Maximals
madagascarmaster chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
*heart starts again* thank primus. literally.
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Well, I'm liking this already! Also, Depthcharge, There is NO resistance!*adorable evil laugh*
The Awesome March Hare chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
That was so cool. i like it.
tentei-neechan chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
i love this story and the stories after it. There arent enough Cheetor stories on here please write mor
Nikalian88 chapter 12 . 7/10/2007
Cool. lost me a few times but I like it.
Vampy chapter 12 . 2/23/2006
Very nice story! I really loved it! ;) V.
Nate Z chapter 12 . 8/17/2003
Hm. Very intersting. A bit...I dunno, sloppy at some poits, but as you said this was early in your career, so it's understandable (I shudder when I read some of my old BW stuff). My only real problem was that Unicron was just suddenly THERE.

But otherwise, this was a great fic. I really liked the characters you introduced and the interactions between the original cast. Bravo. I bow to you, JEDI-Sensei.
Pacerpaw chapter 3 . 2/24/2003
A truly memorable fanfic! Cheetor may not be one of my all time faves of the Maximals but i do like him and your portrayal of him. *Thumbs up*
JohnSeever chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
A very good story. I especially like the exchanged between Cheetor and Windchaser when Unicron arrived. It was just as good as Rattrap and Dinobot.

Keep it up.
Gem chapter 4 . 10/3/2002
Ooooh. long ((o_0)) sounds intresting, but i haven't finished reading yet
Trinial chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Hey! I thought that you would never find this place! I've been reading your BW fics for some time now, simply because they're some of the most well written works in this ring. I'll usually get frustrated with reading a story written with the language skills of fruit salad, and come back and reread yours. I've already read everything in this series at least twice, and I know that I'll probably read it again.

I have honestly been watching this section of the site, and wondering when you would register with it, especially when every other site hosting your fics either came up with a broken link, or the site itself closed down. Anyway, just wanting to let you know that I'm a big fan of your work, and I know that you still have two that are as-of-yet unposted in this series. I want to see them!

Keep writing! Thanks.
Master Solo chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Is this gonna be a Star Wars crossover? If this is, is Cheetor gonna be like Anakin? You did mention something about a Chosen One in one of the summaries.
JEDI Sheng chapter 12 . 9/30/2002
Erm... Oops... I didn't realise that I HAD the 'no anonymous reviews' button to begin with.

*fixes that!*

There we go...

Back to school work!

-JEDI Sheng out!
Nurannoniel chapter 12 . 9/30/2002
*whistles and cheers* i cant wait to read more of your fics! that was awsome! Oh, do you have that "do not accept anonymous reviews" button on on purpose?