Reviews for Here There Be Monsters
Fairy-Voyeor chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I had come across a Reboot story by you here, and really enjoyed it, so I decided to check out your other works. Now, I have never been the biggest "Gargoyles" fan (I could never get into th show-it was a little too slow and draggy for me, and I couldn't get into the characters.) but needless to say, I really liked this story! Alot. I think that really says much because I have a very low attention span, (well, on the internet I do, going from one thing toanother) so a fic involving a fandom i'm not crazy about that keeps my attention (and i'm enjoying it) more than fics by other authors of fandoms that I do enjoy...well, I think that says alot.

Oops, I hope I explained that right...you know what I mean, right? I very much enjoy yur writing!
Sunsetcheetah chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Well Written! Excellent story! Bravo on the speech Mari gave that quarry-punk! I'm hispanic and unfortunetly have had my run-in's with prejudice people who don't look beyond the color.

I enjoyed this story very much! And heck I'm waiting for when 6ft tall huminoid mice (biker mice) come down to earth! I'll be the First to greet them *_-* if ya know what I mean..._

Thanks for the great read!

Catch ya later CAtz!
Tigerchild chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
God, that was really good! I swear, you're the best fanfic writer ever. Now, I'm off to read the sequal.:)
Denigoddess2001 chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
An original character who ISN'T a Mary Sue! Bravo! I enjoyed this.
J.R. Godwin chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Hey, cool! :) I especially liked the addition of the kitty. Lemme know when you write another part, would you?
Ayrki chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
Verrry good. Wrrrite morrrre.

:o)
Peter chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
Not bad!
alexis chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
I really enjoyed your story. I thought it was very inovative. I encourage you to continue with your script and make something out of it.
Lady Twilight chapter 1 . 11/6/2000
Great stuff! I am interested in these things you speak. Speak more
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
Wow...that was awesome. As a longtime fan of the show, I am very, very impressed. And as a Wiccan, I appreciate your portrayal of Mari. Not many people these days can pull it off well.
Moya chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
great story look forward to the next chapter.
Christa the Ice Priestess chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
please write more; this is very good
Shadow Gargoyle chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
Hmmm...an actual alright fic. I'm not a huge fan of people adding their own characters into the gargoyles universe though so I can't give it a real high rating on my scale. Nice though.
Phirey chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
Great story! I hope you post a sequel soon!
GeekRyuu chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
Well, there's the story. I hope you enjoyed it! I'm currently working on a sequel which I'll put up soon. Please tell me what you thought of this one!