Reviews for Une vie très différente
Son of who now?!
Gryffindor AND Slytherin?!
WHAT !
Oh God, what had the world has come to?!
cagats chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Continue soon pliz
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
Can you please update soon this story is really good so please update
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
I love this story! It has a good plot
Silverdale chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Don't discontinue this story! It is great so far. Can't wait to read more if you update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Please please please please continue this! I can't let this story go! I love Harry with his family, even a dysfunctional one..
I love this! Please hear my plea! :))
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Update soon pls love the story
Flying Chrissy chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
This is one very interesting story! Look forward to the next update.
parihpfan chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
very unique and interesting story you have here. I urge you not to discontinue this for any reason
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Ok
Alyksandr chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Son of Gryffindor and Slytherin don't think it works that way
april chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
this is a good story so far. update soon because i'm curious about how the Potters and all, will react when its known Harry is heir for all and therefore the richest. not to mention, I wanna see what happens when Dombledore finds out all this too.
Llewellyn chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Great to see you still at it! I really do hope you bring Remus in and leave James and Sirius out. Can't wait to see what ya got planned! Continue the great work buddy!
ThatOneGirlNoOneNotices chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
:( I wish that there was another chapter but I guess I'll just have to wait. Just don't take 7 months this time. Deal?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
James:NO, Sirius:don't mind either way, Remus:YES

Can't wait to see how this unfolds and if Harry will meet Hermione and Ron. And if he goes to Hogwarts or not depending if he gets an acceptance letter from Dumbledore.

Does Harry still have the lightning bolt scar or does his brother have it or neither.

Lastly which Animagus form or forms does Harry take