Reviews for My Home Is The Ocean
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I knew it! I knew when Sanji saw the shark in his dream you were making a reference to the type of animal Zoro would be! I really like the subtlety of this story, because Sanji could very well have had a dream about Zoro saving him from drowning, but you went in this direction, (obviously) and I think it turned out very well for you. I also really liked the dialogue, it seemed like a conversation that they might really have given that situation. Also, the brief points you made about Sanji and Zoro's connection with each other was really cool, and I really enjoyed reading those parts!

Once again, you've done a wonderful job, I look forward to reading more of your stories!
OccultDawn chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Well you already know my opinion about your writting, I'm your number 1 fan hehe
Thank you so much for this gorgeous piece of ZoSan, I love this very much, this interaction, so deep, so them, so One Piece, with all the nakamaship and love they have.
The reference to the duck and shark totaly melted my heart in every possible way.

The beginning was wonderful, full of emotion the nightmare was so perfect for Sanji, then their talk just made me fangasm all over them with butterflies on my stomach XD

Once again, such a gorgeous piece of work, you amaze me all the time. Wonderful 3