Reviews for Is It Redemption?
guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
love the fic, still hate odin and sif oh and kind of jane as well
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
And this is why as a kid my mom taught me to NEVER assume and Find out the facts first.
titemb-bm chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
super i'm just finish too read all a this ! and i feel in love of your story cant wait for read the next !
Lost Lady of Time chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
I love this...
Chloe chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
Is there ever gonna be another part to this story. It's sooo good. Probably one of my favourite stories right now. It's too good to stop writing. I love Kona, she's an amazing OC and she fits well with Loki. Please say there's gonna be more if this story written. It would be a shame to end it where it is.
Ryn of Magic chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Oh my gosh, this entire thing brought me to tears. More, more, more please.
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
N'awwww that's so cute ! :'-D , LOVE this story ! , :-D ! , Well Done And Thanks .
Guest chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
You are an amazingly insane little shit.
FabFiction15 chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
OMG you are an amazing writer I mean this is only the second story of yours I read and they both brought me to tears and I couldn't stop reading it.
The Lady Geek chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
In the movie in the end credits it took every ounce of self-control not to jump up in the middle of the auditorium screaming "They bringing in the freaking Infinity Gauntlet!" Though I did do it when we were outside...the people passing by probably thought I was insane judging by the looks on their faces...I also did my 'insanely happy dance'...which is epic. ;)
#fangirlingoverinfinitygauntlet #lokiissohot #friggawastotallyepicevenifshe'sdead #sifandthewarriorsthreearemorans #soisthor #andodin #andeveryoneelseforthinkinglokiwasatraitor #lokiwastotallybrainwashedbythechitauriduringthatlongyear #thanosisverycreepyandtheavengersifnotthorhastokickhissorryasstovalhalla
MortalShadowHunters17 chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
Wow! There are no words to describe this story and the others before it. I have read every story in this 'series' and they are truly amazing. I have to say, I wish these stories were the real movies. It's not fair that Loki didn't have a love interest in the real movies. I really really do believe Marvel is making a third Thor because they basically ended Thor:The Dark World with a cliffhanger. Keep up the good work! You truly are an amazing writer. And Loki and Kona are seriously the cutest couple I have ever read in Thor fan fictions. This story in particular is by far the best one in the series, I think. I hope you make another one. Thanks you this!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
This was amazing and me listening to sings at the same time really didn't help. I cried well done. I read all these stories this morning and it was worth it
Dream01 chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
I have read both Sherlock stories and I am so excited to read your third based on the third season. And you did really good on this one, you should do more super hero ones like the fantastic four, I think you would do that great, or the now you see me. But above all you really are a great writer, and like I have already stated, I really excited to see what you create with Sherlock.
Laptop Lover chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
I think you left us with a better cliff-hanger than the actual movie!
Syria13 chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Yay and at the same time aww the series is over, can't wait to season 8 (angel) anyway I cried when Loki died in the movie but I held true to Loki and kept up the hope of him being alive and he did, anyway loved the story see you next time.
Tatty bye