Reviews for Half-Past
agirlworthfighting4 chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
I get a strong feeling Tom is Loki for some reason
jaquelinelittle chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Very unusual story.
I can't wait to learn what Loki plans.
Someone should hold Thor upside down and shake him a little for not bringing a healing stone from Asgard in case Jane or one of the children needed it.

Wermund and Asmund? Doesn't that mean "ward of man" and "ward of Norse god"? Doesn't sound regal to me, if I may say so; too passive. But then, Thor is not known as the wordsmith.
agirlworthfighting4 chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
You've hit some feels here as I read these two chapters. But quick question, how long will the story be?
Romantic Obsession chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Awwwwwww :,,,,,,( super well written tho
yra chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
It was not until after TDW that I realized how unpopular this couple is. I'm still a little unclear as to why, though, so I was thrilled to see this little gem. I have to admit that I'm a little daunted by the fact that Jane is dead in the first chapter, but I'm gonna stick with it and see where this goes. You've already given me cause for hope by not putting Jane out as a weakling, even if it was just in a few brief memories of Thor. I like that you had SHIELD send in Steve, because of the Avengers, that's the one that I'd want holding my hand at that moment. I'm excited to see what happens with the twins, who they are and how their father will handle them. Hopefully, he won't have a hard time accepting them. Also, kind of hoping to see the rest of the team interacting with the babies. Bring on the next helping!
Jess Marylin chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Really sad. Poor Thor and the babies.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Bring in uncle Loki! Great job so far...very sad. I thought you wrote Steve very well.