Reviews for Getting down and dirty
Green-Eyes-and-Bushy-Hair chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh man that was too much fun to read. Your every innuendo was spot on and hilarious.
Ms. MurphyNL chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
So damn funny and a bit of hotness...
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
LOL... I LOVED IT :D
wendykw chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Such fun to read. Glad I saw a link on twitter. I especially liked the 'baubles and scepter' analogy. This story has brightened my evening.
JM131 chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
First time I've read this. Excellent in the humor department! Excellent play on words. Particularly enjoyed the baubles and scepter. :o
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Oh god that's hilarious!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
hahaha loved it hope to see more fics that awesomely funny
naybaybay chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Excellent! I love stories surrounding eps of around this time. The what-ifs are so enjoyable, I find :-)
aprilp2a chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I loved this story. It was the one of the funniest fanfics I've read. Kept giggling in the break room at work. Baubles and scepter...OMG, that was brilliant. Would love this.
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I'm late to the party as usual, but thanks for this scene we were denied in the ep.

"If I didn't know better I would think you were planning on stealing the treasure and burying my mangled corpse in the hole I dug myself at your behest?" I could SO see Castle saying this - and many other lines in here.
eyrinaone chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Lol, totally had me.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Hahaha amazing story:) so funny
artsy861 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Again (sorry I'm spamming, I'm ticking off reviews off my email inbox while waiting to get tired enough to sleep) with the incredible tension. I don't know how you do it, how you put it down in words like this! I'm just so incredibly grateful and happy that you share your minds ideas with others like this because I enjoy it oh so much! Tension, double meaning and spot on characterization. And the innuendos! Again. Although it doesn't surprise me one itsy bitsy tiny bit. You're just that great!
prdnanny chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
great job...now how about a hot steamy shower scene..you know to clean up the sweaty hot detective and her ruggedly handsome and equally sweaty writer
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »