Reviews for Where there's Smoak there's fire
heartstrings13 chapter 38 . 5/24
Wow it was just wow... I was hooked from the start and it was like a Rollercoaster ride but so beautiful and so graceful. I love Olicity and their soulful connection and Dig and Lyla and Lil Devon a d Thea and Roy and even Moira. Their special relationship with each other and their total devotion was moving. Also Felicity... She was a badass superbly written and Oliver... Mmm.. Charming and overwhelmingly good. Awesome job. Well done xoxo
Barbara Foster chapter 4 . 2/4
I really love this story I have watched Arrow every season every episode and truly have loved every minute of it. What I see in your story is a lot of truth in what I see in Emily and Stephens relationship I am very aware of him having a family and its a wonderful thing. But I can't help but believe there is more to their relationship. I truly believe that you without probably knowing did hit it wright on the nose.
Taytayanz chapter 33 . 6/4/2017
Holy crap why are you putting Felicity through so much shit!?
Jean chapter 38 . 5/19/2017
Awesome and amazing - hope you have written more, thank you
bigfan22 chapter 38 . 3/13/2017
Damn good story. I loved every part of it. What surprised me the most was with all the drama and occasional angst, you never once mentioned Laurel. Lol. This fic has been an absolute blast to read and I thank you for taking the time to write it for the rest of us. Great job!
CCdimples chapter 38 . 8/12/2016
This was one of the best OLIVER/FELICITY stories ever! U r so talented and know our beloved characters so well. Please keep writing, I'm your fan FOREVER!
Tony7323 chapter 38 . 6/27/2016
I really loved your story a lot it was heartbreaking,funny,and very intense well done... It was a masterpiece well done... But is there going to be sequel or not...
Amber chapter 38 . 6/2/2016
Literally one of the best stories I've read on this site. Your writing is beyond phenomenonal and I sincerely hope you look into pursuing a career in it. Simply fantastic.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/15/2016
I'm reading this again because it's one of the greats. I'm sad you don't write these two anymore. You're missed.
Maria chapter 38 . 4/14/2016
I just LOVE happy endings! Thank you for writing this.
GinervaMarieChaseEverdeen chapter 38 . 11/21/2015
I can't wait for the sequel! Good job!
HealingHearts chapter 38 . 11/13/2015
Last night I discovered your fic on Tumblr and I started reading it here.. I'd planned to go to sleep early, but that plan failed the moment I started reading.. ;) Thank you so much for this story! I loved it!
Hotcookinmama chapter 38 . 10/22/2015
I haven't left any comments until now since I haven't wanted to stop reading at the end of each chapter. Ten days ago, scu11y22 recommended this wonderful story and it has been my constant companion since. I had seen on Tumblr someone asking for you to post it on A03. I'm glad I found your "baby". This is amazing you were able to do this as your first fic. You say there are some areas you need to clean up. I'm an editor & I didn't find that many. Great job.

I love how Oliver & Felicity's relationship starts. Most other fics I've read always keeps them angsty until they get together. I like how you deepened the relationship as friends. They practically were a couple except for the physical aspects. That certainly makes for a more stable, long-term relationship for them. They never really waiver in knowing each other's love.

I love that I didn't suspect that Leena was Brenna until the chapter before the reveal. The seeds were there but I hadn't seen them grow until it was time.

I loved how each supporting character has their section to shine. Moira, Thea, Roy, Digg and Lyla all had beautiful moments perfect for their characters. As I was reading last night, I realized that I was 36 chapters into this story and I never felt the need for Laurel to be in it. Did you even mention her once? LOL!

Thank you for taking months of your life to create such a beautiful love story for Oliver & Felicity.
Chloe chapter 38 . 10/3/2015
I loved this story I can't wait for the sequel! Thank you! I think olicity should have lots of kids ;)
celisc chapter 38 . 9/3/2015
Beautiful story, full of angst and fluff and Olicity! Waiting for the sequel, loved your writing style, you're really good on this! Thank you for all the feels :)
1,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »