Reviews for Birds, Jealousy, and Sweatpants
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 1 . 8/2
Wow. Just...wow. I cant even... Wow. Just forget anything else. *blushes* I am in love with th-...wow. I am so... Wow. Im sorry but this is too cute and fluf-... Wow. Cute. One word...wow.
GoldenPiggy chapter 1 . 7/15
The smiles are real when I read this. And will be real every other time I read this. I predict it'll be a lot, anyone wanna bet against? No? Fine.

Still, this has one of the most original plots I've seen in the fandom yet (..for this genre(?) I guess...I can't say for everything...). Thoroughly enjoyable. Forever. Always. Seriously just one of the stories you can't help but smile at. Especially the complete relaxed atmosphere surrounding it.
I bet twenty tofu bricks that he goes! Anybody else wanna bet? Nobody? No other tofu lovers?
Orion's Left Arm chapter 1 . 2/15
Sweet one-shot. I kinda wish you'd gone deeper into Rave's rationale, but still lovely.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
AAAAAHHHH!

Wonderful. Beautiful, even.

I wanna steal clothes from the one I like, too! XD
bluegreenenvy chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
so. a. DORBS!
listeninggame chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
This is adorable.
OfficiallyWhelmedSpitfire chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I LOVE THIS! GAAAHHH! DX THE BEAAUUUTTYYYY!
Wicked Navajo chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This story was adorable :D
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
That was GREAT!

RelaxedRaven is awesome. She just floats along, does her own thing, pretty much in control ... leaving FlusteredGar in her wake.

Very funny! Favoriting.
anlmoon chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
cute
BBxRAEshipper chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
AWWW MEH GOD THIS IS SO FREAKIN ADORABLE!
caxtillo chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
lol this was really cute! XD I love how bb was so jealous about the whole thing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
So CUTE! I love but why does Rae hehe (that's my name) always say gar
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
ah, this was such a refreshing idea! I havn't seen a plot like this on FF before. and it was executed marvelously! so much fluff, this was a really enjoyable read. you did a great job, I love this!