Reviews for Illness and Ignorance
S.W chapter 16 . 11/10/2016
This story was so great! I love it! You should totally write a sequel if you haven't already. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
This was a beautiful ending to a beautiful story. You're amazing. Thank you for this.
ARandomReviewer chapter 16 . 9/4/2016
That was an absolutely brilliant book! The storyline was very intriguing and there was a really good, satisfying ending... plus you seem like a really nice person! Thank you for writing :)
Lamarquise chapter 16 . 5/5/2016
So a few things that come to mind:

Flu is very rarely ever all that serious, especially in a young, generally healthy, and well-nourished preteen. It's far more likely he'd be suffering from secondary drowning or pneumonia. And when it is serious, ibuprofen would only do limited good. But one of the main things is to keep the patient hydrated, cool them mildly, and provide nutrition.

The team might be ordered to maintain radio silence, but it would be foolish in the extreme not to send them off with means to keep in touch if necessary. It's an arbitrary and insufficiently explained decision. And not checking in for three to four days makes little sense; any in-person reconnaissance that long is likely to get noticed. They'd either be assigned to collect computer data, set up electronic surveillance, or track and monitor from a distance with no expectation of gathering any information beyond movements and disposition of the enemy forces.

Your portrayal of Artemis in particular seems OOC and almost weepy.

Stealing a phone would compromise their communications. The call would be traceable and unencrypted, putting all their identities at risk, and few cell phones are set up for international calls.

The whole stealing debate comes from nowhere and seems tacked on to no good purpose. Such a debate should usually fit in with a preexisting moral dilemma or issue, and necessity is a standard legal defense to criminal charges if the alternative is likely death. But it makes no sense for that to be necessary.

Overall, the pacing could be better. Lots of text that doesn't advance the story much. This isn't intended as a flame, but as constructive advice for your benefit.
GhostLucy chapter 16 . 3/22/2016
Arigato gozaimasu for the amazing story! It took a little time to find this story but it was worth it! Sequel? Now I'm going to probably spam you with likes on your other stories, sorry in advance! (side note-arigato gozaimasu mean thank you very much in Japanese)
fluffykitty12 chapter 16 . 5/10/2015
love this chapter, love this story! 3
fluffykitty12 chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
Okay then... I'm gonna go enroll in a firstaid course now.
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I LOVE it! Especially Bruce's interaction with Robin- this is so good it could be canon!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 16 . 3/11/2015
I liked it. How's Conner? He was hurt from the explosion and really frozen from the cold. Wally? Generally all?
Five Elements chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
That was amazing! I would say more but I'm just going to go read the rest of your work now.
P.S- you and your sisters have the coolest names.
3DPhantom chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
This story was great! I LOVED it! You did an amazing job! It's really touching, and does a great job at showing all the different bonds within the team that make the larger one-for-all relationship. The characters were very well written. I give you and the whole story a big thumbs up!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
DADDY BATS!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Really good story so far reading on right now
AMRI chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
AMBIES BESTIE.
COOOOL STORY.
The Amber Author chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
Quote I came up with: "Tomorrow is just an updated version of yesterday."-AmbushImagine.

*crys* Why should good stories end! I've read all your YJ stories! SCORE!