Reviews for Illness and Ignorance
fluffykitty12 chapter 16 . 5/10/2015
love this chapter, love this story! 3
fluffykitty12 chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
Okay then... I'm gonna go enroll in a firstaid course now.
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I LOVE it! Especially Bruce's interaction with Robin- this is so good it could be canon!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 16 . 3/11/2015
I liked it. How's Conner? He was hurt from the explosion and really frozen from the cold. Wally? Generally all?
Five Elements chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
That was amazing! I would say more but I'm just going to go read the rest of your work now.
P.S- you and your sisters have the coolest names.
3DPhantom chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
This story was great! I LOVED it! You did an amazing job! It's really touching, and does a great job at showing all the different bonds within the team that make the larger one-for-all relationship. The characters were very well written. I give you and the whole story a big thumbs up!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
DADDY BATS!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Really good story so far reading on right now
AMRI chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
AMBIES BESTIE.
COOOOL STORY.
The Amber Author chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
Quote I came up with: "Tomorrow is just an updated version of yesterday."-AmbushImagine.

*crys* Why should good stories end! I've read all your YJ stories! SCORE!
The Amber Author chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
A lot of thoughts and decisions, and emotions and scenarios. I'm not ashamed to say, if this wasn't a fanfic about a T.V show, it could make it out there as a novel.

-Ambie
TheImaginativeFox chapter 16 . 5/16/2014
Enjoyed reading this, it was really good :)
S.S. Pie chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
Who I really like the way Bruce went around and took care of the kids. He's so sweet in his Daddy Bats mode. I'm glad Kid woke up on the bio ship, that was touching and needed for Wally. But owch, poor Wally, I know he has super speed, but those burns are gonna be a pain to heal. I got burned once and just moving the area was painful. Bet Wally is gonna be bedridden and laying on his stomach for a while. Which begs the question, now that they are at the cave, Were is our speedster? Is in in a bed near by? or in another room?
But YEY! Robin finally got treated and is waking up. He is still gonna be sick as a dog but at lease he's awake! let more Daddy!Bat occur!
Cyanide-Cipher chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
This was amazing! So glad you wrote this.
Allypallycally1 chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
I can't believe it's finished this is seriously one of my favourite fics!' That cute moment at the end AWWW :D I love it so much thank you for writing it!