Reviews for Young Smith's Story
Arthur Delapore chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
This was interesting. It might be nice if you do more. By the way, someone might have told you that you used the word 'slooshy' wrong, but actually you didn't: it means 'to hear' or 'to see', not 'to masturbate.'

Anyone writing in Nadsat is on my good list.
Cheesy Potatoes chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
You made a mistake and used "slooshied" wrong

it means masturbating...

sorry to tell you..but i thought you should know
Edo chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Well, I suppose if the African-Americans can have Ebonics, and the otakus their own particular Japanimation garble, why not there be a Nadsat? Rag story, by the way. Few have captured Anthony Burgess's writing style to any extent. 'Tis a fanciful mark of your imagination, and all those beguiled of eccentric tones would enjoy it.
Alex The Great de Large chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Hi, hi, hi-
Horrorshow like story there, malchik (or devotchka). It sent a warm feeling all through me guttiwuts. I would love to viddy some more violence, though. Like more rookers to litso contact. The pacing is also very skorry like, but just a malenky bit confusing, you know what I am saying, brother? I'll check back in from time to time, as I have never viddied a chelloveck with such an understanding of Nadsat.
-Ta for now,
Alex
Alex Freakin' Delarge chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
You, sir, are my favorite!
As an avid Clockwork Orange fan, I applaud your Nasdat ability. In other words: freakin' A!
(And, you gotta understand, I really hate fanfiction, so this whole "positive review" thing is new for me.)
Keep it up, baby!
Darth Gilthoron chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Yes indeed, I am SmithJunior. How d'you know? Have you been in my thread? Sorry, but I don't think I remember your name. Or am I a celebrity? ;)
Pffsh chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
That story is totally awesome, man! Hey, are you SmithJunior at .com ? I'm Agent_Smith2.0
Darth Gilthoron chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Thanks for the review, I feared nobody would read the story because it's so long! :)

I didn't mean any offense by using that language, in fact this story was something I wrote for school, an additional task my English teacher gave me: We were reading "A Clockwork Orange" by Anthony Burgess, a book which is written completely in this kind of language (the author made it up), and my teacher wanted to see if I was able to write like that, too. From your point of view, I understand your criticism; I once saw a German translation of the book (I'm German), and it was more than queer...
Digital Darknezz chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
well, the story's kinda good, but...i'm from russia and the way you use my language really sucks...