Reviews for Lost Time
Rhanon Brodie chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
WHYYYYYYY did it take me so long to get to this? Moot point. As you know, I love this fic, and I think you've done such an awesome job capturing 'his' essence, portraying his subtle nuances... And it's sexy, hot, fun, and romantic all at the same time. Kudos and kisses!
mrsreedus69 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Holy hell! I'm so glad I found this little gem today! I've got to start paying closer attention!
Elle Gardner chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
"He" has quite the dirty mouth. I like that about "him", nicely done.
AislingIsobel chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I loved this from beginning to end, great start, great finish. I loved that you put the reader in the driver's seat with the POV, that was pure genious. The sex was intense and control driven and passionate just the way it should be sometimes. The drescription was perfect, every detail was there. Just a beautiful piece. Well done my talented friend, love you!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
That was pretty intense. I can see that need for control, it makes a lot of sense. The details in this story really make the whole thing pop in a way that's kind of breathtaking. I'm really glad you decided to post this, and I hope we see more like it. Series, perhaps?
Leyshla Gisel chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
oooh kinky. ;)
Siarh chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I love this story more and more each time I read it. It is delightfully dirty, and so well written. It is perfect, as is our boo.

I love the little details, the little things that add to the story without weighing it down or being superfluous.

Well done hon. Well done indeed.