Reviews for Trying to Help
FullMetalCanine chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
Honestly, I think this is one of the best things I have ever read. Besides I few typos, (which I will easily overlook,) the story is beautifully written, and I loved every second of it.
And also, I completely agree with everything in this story. This has a great plot and is an awesome sequel.
Amen.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
Oh my stars, I love this so much. Star WarsSherlockThe most amazing thing in the world! Thank you for gracing the world with this awesome crossover.
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
He finally said it-however ill this bodes for the future. I can't wait for the next chappy!
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
My email was wonky, sorry!
This chapter was great! I like the tension between Sherlock and the rest of the Jedi.
RaychDZeros chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
So utterly beautiful!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
Awwww, they finally said it!
The Consulting Panda chapter 10 . 1/24/2014
Hey, so I've been following your stories from my DSi (reading them on Mobile Mode) and I love your stories! I'm surprised they don't have more reviews! Just a question, are you going to do like a whole series of Sherlock/star wars crossover? Like do the whole Sherlock series but a Star Wars version of it?
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
I found it here too. _ This sequel is am excellent follow-up to the first fic, and I get the feeling that Moriarty finally shows his hand, no? Yes?
This is great! John's disobedience will be the death of both of them though. Honestly.
Kriffing Mycroft is right.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Childatheart28 chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
poor John, such a brave kid
Childatheart28 chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
My senses tell me trouble is coming
ArdaAncalima chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Your Sherlock/Star Wars stories are amazingly awesome! Sherlock and John continue to be adorable as always, and I'm interested to see where the story goes from here.
DragonSong chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
I absolutely love this story! I don't really know anything about Star Wars, but the detail you put into this is amazing.
luckylupin chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
As a fan of both Sherlock and Star Wars I have to say this is a awesome story.
RaychDZeros chapter 7 . 1/12/2014