Reviews for Arisugawa's Locket
Jack Inqu chapter 112 . 1/4
Very cute.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
chaosrin chapter 112 . 1/4
Aoba is younger than Nene, thought they both the same age...its a weird note.
Taiki chapter 111 . 5/24/2017
I love this story. Second time i have read through it. I hope you get more soon.
Vld chapter 110 . 9/21/2016
Guess working as a host in highschool made Haruhi either broaden her horizon, or narrow it to only girls... wonder how Ouji (or any or the other guys) took her becoming a full-time lesbian.
Jack Inqu chapter 110 . 9/18/2016
I could definitely see Haruhi being set up on multiple dates and finally finding some common ground.
cko2 chapter 110 . 9/18/2016
Nice to see a new chapter from this very weird seires. Thanks for sharing.
Harry2 chapter 109 . 3/18/2016
Nice Chapter. Maybe we should have the bar stop by the Ronin Warrior universe. I think that Mia and Kayura could use a break from everything.
Vld chapter 108 . 4/17/2015
Nice chapter, but i would have liked a little "who's who". I recognized almost everyone, but i had to google Hazuki and Hatsumi. I'm getting they're from "Yami to Boshi to Hon no Tabibito" because that's the ones Google found, but i wouldn't be surprised if there were other animes with sisters (odapted or otherwise) called like that.
And obviously i haven't watched that anime (only picked a scene back then when i finished "Kannazuki no Miko" (the scene was at the end of the video) but i had been so disappointed in "Kanna-Miko" that i i couldn't bring myself to watch it. Maybe now i will, but... don't hold your breath on that.
BigKwell chapter 107 . 11/7/2014
Having seen Hishschool DxD, I'm STILL trying to imagine Rias' costume! Good one!
cko2 chapter 107 . 11/6/2014
Cool to see a new chapter that is still cute though.
cko2 chapter 106 . 6/21/2014
Took a couple of weeks to read though all the chapters. Very short chapters to read and good writting. Just wish you have dealt with a little bit more meat in the chapters. But still a cute but short series.
BunnyHeartMedicine chapter 106 . 6/7/2014
When Shiori gonna get set up with someone!
tototo chapter 104 . 2/3/2014
YAY FR THE DOCTOR!
skywiseskychan chapter 105 . 12/5/2013
It does beg the question, can only lesbians enter the bar?
GeorgeTobor chapter 105 . 12/4/2013
I found a Buffy fic that is worth reading. It is a crossover with World War II, Buffy has been thrown back in time. In it Buffy falls in love with the OC Barbara Thompson. The title is "Stingers" by Archer969. They would make a good couple to visit the Locket.

Thanks for writing and posting it so we can read it too.