Reviews for Arisugawa's Locket
Kaiya Azure chapter 116 . 5/15
Well, that sounds like an interesting story.
Lina esrevnI chapter 116 . 5/9
Where did you read it?
Sonata IX chapter 116 . 5/8
The weirdest part about this is how much time I spend browsing the Just In page for new things to read and yet it still took this many years for this fic to show up for me. I STILL don't know enough anime to follow more than half of it but it's nice to know it's still out there being updated.
Guest chapter 111 . 12/16/2018
Actually, Bubbles and Faye got together in one of the strips posted in late October or early November
chaosrin chapter 114 . 8/2/2018
Love Centaur's Worries!
Honesty its a bit disappointing that Nozomi did not end up with Minami, always ship those two considering the contrast and how Nozomi handle the Chi sisters.
Nozomi might end up going on another path other than getting the Dojo.
Jack Inqu chapter 112 . 1/4/2018
Very cute.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
chaosrin chapter 112 . 1/4/2018
Aoba is younger than Nene, thought they both the same age...its a weird note.
Taiki chapter 111 . 5/24/2017
I love this story. Second time i have read through it. I hope you get more soon.
Vld chapter 110 . 9/21/2016
Guess working as a host in highschool made Haruhi either broaden her horizon, or narrow it to only girls... wonder how Ouji (or any or the other guys) took her becoming a full-time lesbian.
Jack Inqu chapter 110 . 9/18/2016
I could definitely see Haruhi being set up on multiple dates and finally finding some common ground.
cko2 chapter 110 . 9/18/2016
Nice to see a new chapter from this very weird seires. Thanks for sharing.
Harry2 chapter 109 . 3/18/2016
Nice Chapter. Maybe we should have the bar stop by the Ronin Warrior universe. I think that Mia and Kayura could use a break from everything.
Vld chapter 108 . 4/17/2015
Nice chapter, but i would have liked a little "who's who". I recognized almost everyone, but i had to google Hazuki and Hatsumi. I'm getting they're from "Yami to Boshi to Hon no Tabibito" because that's the ones Google found, but i wouldn't be surprised if there were other animes with sisters (odapted or otherwise) called like that.
And obviously i haven't watched that anime (only picked a scene back then when i finished "Kannazuki no Miko" (the scene was at the end of the video) but i had been so disappointed in "Kanna-Miko" that i i couldn't bring myself to watch it. Maybe now i will, but... don't hold your breath on that.
BigKwell chapter 107 . 11/7/2014
Having seen Hishschool DxD, I'm STILL trying to imagine Rias' costume! Good one!
cko2 chapter 107 . 11/6/2014
Cool to see a new chapter that is still cute though.