Reviews for Arisugawa's Locket
Vld chapter 108 . 4/17
Nice chapter, but i would have liked a little "who's who". I recognized almost everyone, but i had to google Hazuki and Hatsumi. I'm getting they're from "Yami to Boshi to Hon no Tabibito" because that's the ones Google found, but i wouldn't be surprised if there were other animes with sisters (odapted or otherwise) called like that.
And obviously i haven't watched that anime (only picked a scene back then when i finished "Kannazuki no Miko" (the scene was at the end of the video) but i had been so disappointed in "Kanna-Miko" that i i couldn't bring myself to watch it. Maybe now i will, but... don't hold your breath on that.
BigKwell chapter 107 . 11/7/2014
Having seen Hishschool DxD, I'm STILL trying to imagine Rias' costume! Good one!
cko2 chapter 107 . 11/6/2014
Cool to see a new chapter that is still cute though.
cko2 chapter 106 . 6/21/2014
Took a couple of weeks to read though all the chapters. Very short chapters to read and good writting. Just wish you have dealt with a little bit more meat in the chapters. But still a cute but short series.
BunnyHeartMedicine chapter 106 . 6/7/2014
When Shiori gonna get set up with someone!
tototo chapter 104 . 2/3/2014
YAY FR THE DOCTOR!
skywiseskychan chapter 105 . 12/5/2013
It does beg the question, can only lesbians enter the bar?
GeorgeTobor chapter 105 . 12/4/2013
I found a Buffy fic that is worth reading. It is a crossover with World War II, Buffy has been thrown back in time. In it Buffy falls in love with the OC Barbara Thompson. The title is "Stingers" by Archer969. They would make a good couple to visit the Locket.

Thanks for writing and posting it so we can read it too.
GeorgeTobor chapter 104 . 12/4/2013
A female Dr. Who would be interesting... as would an retcon explaining WHY he became a she.
Too bad they don't show it here where I live.
Tikigod784 chapter 105 . 12/3/2013
BWAHAHA YES! I've been waiting for this...

Kinda wanna see you do a RWBY story, but this is enough to tide me over.
Maddeline Bonnefoy-Kirkland chapter 104 . 7/31/2013
This might be a strange request, but might it be possible to throw some of the ladies from Hetalia Axis Powers into a chapter or two? They could even be the female versions of the male cast, I'm just curious to see how they would interact with the cast at hand...
Lazy Progos chapter 104 . 7/8/2013
Random guess at the rich, powerful, and phenomenally rude lady exec: Emma Frost.
OBSERVER01 chapter 104 . 7/6/2013
pretty good
Rune Tobor chapter 104 . 7/5/2013
Nice to see an update. If not Willow and Kristin, then what about Willow and Tara?
Harry2 chapter 104 . 7/5/2013
I never thought that the day would come when I would say this: You wrote one HELL of a female Doctor! I mean, the way you wrote her, you had ALL the stuff that one would expect of the Doctor. And to get free drinks at this place, plus the polite request NOT to use the Sonic Screwdriver *shakes head* Outstanding. I've been a fan of the Doctor since the early 80's, and I never thought that I would read a story with a female version of the Time Lord done so well.