Reviews for Arisugawa's Locket
Cyberchao X chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
Good, good.
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
87 chapters, huh? And counting, I'll bet. Not unlike a certain fictionpress story I know...cuz I wrote it...and I've got nearly 100 chapters NOT yet posted, and average chapter length is higher in those yet-unposted chapters...You have my greatest respects.
Vld chapter 86 . 7/25/2008
Alternate timeline? I thought Blood was the future of Blood! Either way, I'm still saying Saya (blood version) would make a cute couple with Dawn Summers.

Who were the Shield after? You didn't mention that. And can I say that I don't trust Stark at all? With the stunts he pulled in Civil War, I don't really see him take kindly to an inter-dimensional bar with super-humans. Especially since it would be pretty easy for Washu to send people Tony wants registered to leave for another reality.

Ever heard of a show named Kaleido Star? If so, may I request Mia and Anna visiting the locket? Or Sora with either Layla or Rosetta? And Mei visiting because she wants to meet her match?
Vld chapter 85 . 7/25/2008
Well, I like Xavin, but I was always fonder of the witch girl (what's her name, I don't remember...) as a potential lover for Lucy-in-the-sky. Too bad they didn't end together.

Yoruichi and Soi fon are a given.

Julie and Kale? *shudder* I can only picture her with X-23... or any other wolvie-type heroin. Meaning pretty violent when the deal comes up. Like Scorpion (Viper's daughter) for exemple.
Vld chapter 82 . 7/25/2008
Actually, Haruka isn't a cannon lesbian either. Or rather, she is... but doesn't even know it. Be it in Hime or Otome, she loves Yukino with a passion... and STILL thinks it's normal friendship.

As for "Mai Hime invading before", you only had Shizuru and Natsuki (probably alternates) visit once, and Midori who just joined the staff part-time.

Tate and Reito still making doe-eyes at Mai, huh? *shudders* that sucks!

Mai should be with Mikoto! Oh, and Miyu should experience indecision for the first tiem and not know whether to be with Alyssa or Nao.

Any chance to see some of their alternates from Otome? Or the magic trio, aka Arika/Erstin/Nina?
Vld chapter 80 . 7/25/2008
You know, I just had a scary vision of Midori summoning Gakuten-O in the bar in order to stop some trouble.

I wonder when Haruka and Yukino will visit the bar... maybe as an attempt for Yukino to have Haruka realise her feelings for her... and stop being in denial.
Vld chapter 77 . 7/25/2008
Actually, her and Phylla have been together ever since Phylla became the new Quasar.

By the way, is there anyone now to take up the mantle of Captain Marvel again? Because since Genis is dead, and Phylla got the quantum bands...

And is it true Heather can now change into a giant dragon? How weird is that?

As for Marvel's best couple... for me it would be either Laura X and Julie Powers (Lightspeed from PowerPack), or Laura X and Cassie Lang (Stature from the Young avengers). What do you think?
Vld chapter 76 . 7/25/2008
Oh, I was hoping to see Kunugi Ai with Misaki but... well, I guess she's too young, huh?

Then again, having read "Daydream", this wouldn't be so far-fetched. I mean, aside from the multiple murder-cases, there are talks of suicide, incest, pedophilia, etc... A love story between Misaki and Ai wouldn't be so far-fetched.

Speaking of Misaki, she still a virgin in your fics?
Vld chapter 73 . 7/23/2008
Mireille and Kirika join in the... negotiation? I like that. A lot!

so, will Alyssa join the "Android Girls and Women who love them society"? Or is Miyu seeing someone else?
Vld chapter 72 . 7/23/2008
I was wondering about May. I only saw the opening (for Karaoke purposes) so I may very well ask something stupid but... isn't she, like two or three inches tall? If so, how would that work for her and Keiko?
Vld chapter 71 . 7/23/2008
I was wondering if you would consider having Saya (Blood version) and Dawn (as in Summers) becoming a couple in this story.

And HEY! Dru's not so bad... Or maybe she is. Don't mind me.
Vld chapter 68 . 7/22/2008
Marry me! I LOVE Negima, especially the couple Setsuna/Konoka! Well, I like pretty much all of the girls (Chao please come back!) and Negi isn't bad either (though I wouldn't mind if there were only the girls in the manga lol!)

Not only that, but you also had Ryoumo and Sonzaku, which is great! I'm not the biggest fan of Ikki Tousen (far from it), but that's definitely one couple I'd like to see.
DaemonSadist7 chapter 40 . 7/18/2008
I love this Chapter on The Lounge!
tototo chapter 86 . 7/18/2008
Wonderful story. I read the whole thing in less than a day! Woot! woot! I can't wait for more updates!
Vld chapter 63 . 7/18/2008
Dawn and Saya? Buffy will probably throw a fit, but that's one couple I'd REALLY like to see evolve.
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »