Reviews for Arisugawa's Locket
Grey Wolf4 chapter 102 . 11/15/2012
This is a wonderful multi crossover with plenty of interesting lesbian couples from various anime/manga and was handled quite well.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 78 . 11/15/2012
Now that was a great wedding if I do say so myself.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 68 . 11/15/2012
This was a great appearence from girls from Ikki Tousen and Negima and I really like these couplings and Hakufu and Ryomou well if pulled right this can work.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 56 . 11/15/2012
This crossover is great particuarly when Agent Aika has entered and yeah Aika and Rion do have a close relationship and like yourself I didn't care much (to put it VERY mildly) for the few male possibilities most notably Gusto.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 26 . 11/15/2012
I only watched the Trigun anime and I liked one fic I found on Shoujo ai archive of Meryl/Millie considering their friendship and Millie's respect for Meryl and its not implausible if pulled right that it can go beyond friendship.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
This is again another good chapter and my first intro of Vampire Princess Miyu was the OVA and I like the idea of Miyu/Himiko.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
I loved this great multi crossover Shoujo-ai when I first read on Mediaminer and so far you've used quite a few classic couples namely:

Rei/Asuka

Ritsuko/Maya (which I recall you are a fan of in particular in Eva)

Haruka/Michiru (which I mentioned I am a fan, right?)
angelronin chapter 102 . 8/12/2012
Nice to introduce the cast of Madoka Magica in the story also Midori complaining how the girls well stacked and said Mami rivals Mai in burst department. Actually Mami and Kyoko still alive in the new universe Sayaka the only one disappear kept her wish and disappear at the end and you accidentally made a typo. Well keep up the good work.
Runic Hind chapter 101 . 4/15/2012
While reading this, I was kind of surprised that the girls from Strawberry Panic! hadn't made an appearence. Especially Shizuma, that sly fox. Another suggestion would be a meeting of Kaon and Himiko of Kyoshiro to Towa No Sora and Chikane and Himeko from Kannazuki no Miko. Kaon and Himiko are the reincarnations of Chikane and Himeko with Kaon being the only one retaining power like she had as the priestess of the moon.
Rune Tobor chapter 101 . 3/31/2012
Nice, but here is a couple I'd like to see, Willow Rosenberg and Kristen her vampy girlfriend.

They are from the fic "Sire" in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer section of this site.

It is the only story that the writer posted and just screams for SOMEONE to write a sequel.

Thanks.
ShadowCub chapter 101 . 3/30/2012
Maybe some Silent Mobius and Mai Hime?
Vld chapter 100 . 10/24/2011
Shizuka and Rika huh? Maybe Shizuka will remember the Locket and try to bring the kids there when the shit hits the fan? Hopefully after Saya and Saeko become a couple... or maybe visiting the Locket would make them realise it?

As for the boys... well, i know the Locket is normally Girls-Only but i seriously doubt they would let them deal with the Undead while the girls get to relax.

Forget mayu and Koino (well, i don't know them yet, just finished reading volume 2), Sumika and co should have brought Kiyori. So what if she's straight? She'd still get a blast out of it. Besides, she'd probably fall in love with whoever was cooking, no matter their gender... eeerr... let's forget that one, shall we? should she try to hit on Sasami, Minagi would probably blast her into oblivion.

Ah, Sylvie... one of my favorite characters in BGC, right there with Vision and Priss. Way better than Anri. Don't get me wrong, i like Anri, she's sweet and all but... Sylvie's got spunk, and a lot more personnality.
BigKwell chapter 100 . 10/21/2011
An expansion! What a way to celebrate 100 chapters! Brilliant!
Harry2 chapter 100 . 10/21/2011
100 Chapters. Quite the feat these days. *Hoists glass* To the Locket. May it last at least ANOTHER 100! And I think its time a certain FBI agent came back for another visit.
OBSERVER01 chapter 99 . 7/3/2011