Reviews for Arisugawa's Locket
tototo chapter 99 . 6/27/2011
Hurray! Another Chapter! Glad to see it!...Now go write some more! Please!
Cyberchao X chapter 99 . 6/26/2011
Hmm. Another chapter. Not bad.
Vld chapter 99 . 6/25/2011
Well, she IS technically dead... unless she's reincarnated but... you get my drift. But where's Kagura?
OBSERVER01 chapter 98 . 12/20/2010
good it up
Vld chapter 98 . 12/20/2010
May i suggest a few new staff members for the expended bar? Midori can easiky talk Mai into it, because she loves stuff like that, and has the experience. Mikoto could be a good bouncer, if anything... as long as she isn't distracted... and you keep her away from the food. Yukino could really help Nabiki, who i guess will have a lot more work now.

Nao's charming personnality (when she wants) and Natsuki's social shyness would be great assets... especially if they managed to get Natsuki to wear a maid outfit (which, as a bonus, would be quite funny).

Akane... not much to say, except that she has the experience. Even with that... she's a little bland.

Akira, due to her ninja training, could get bouncer duty too. I mean, i know Ran-kun-chan plays that part well most of the time, but... you never know when Ryoga or anyone else from Nerima will come to challenge him, or when someone will need savin', so having a couple more fighters (albeit less skilled) on the roaster, just in case would be a good idea. Same for Miyu, she would be an excellent bouncer/security agent, and could double as a waitress (she was in Alyssa's service for years after all!), and Alyssa could be the bar's Mascot (assuming she grew some... and wasn't influenced by Midori's "I'm 17 and i'll always be seventeen" motto).

Haruka... well, she's pretty smart... despite her verbal dislexy... and she's pretty stubborn, too. ...after thinking about it, her stubbornness could be either an asset... or a major drawback so let's forget about her for now. "Sister" is a no go. I like her, but... yeah. That also eliminates Shiho, about whom... can we say trouble, anyone?

The Reporter Duo, on the other hand, could be good for Public relations, which only leaves Shizuru. No, i didn't forget Mashiro or Fumi, but... one's in a wheelchair (unless you bring her Windblum counterpart), and the other... just no.

Shizuru... well, i'm mitigated. On one hand, she's good at managing things, but there's already Juri and May for that. On the other hand... she would slaughter the tea reserves, and the very second Natsuki would come close to her, she would 1) stop working, and 2) prevent Natsuki from going back to work.

I would also suggest Makoto (as in Sailor Jupiter) to help Sasami in the kitchens. Possibly Kasumi (Tendo), if only to bring her out of Soun's influence, if only once or twice a week).

And maybe having 'HTT' (better known as "Afterschool Teatime"... don't ask where the "H" came, my guess... Yui did it, even though i'm not discarding Ritsu either) do some concerts once every two weeks?
Progos chapter 73 . 11/16/2010
The Locket is presumably visible and technically accessible to males in the Locket's homeline (Tenchi was invited to a wedding there, after all). This implies that all Authors/Shoujo-ai Forum members are inherently capable of Planeswalking (travel between worlds by magic) or Parachronics (travel between parallel timelines by some kind of Overtechnology). I would learn at your feet, O Sensei.

The above is the result of my spending too many cycles thinking about this.
Cyberchao X chapter 97 . 10/12/2010
Nice, nice. This is really getting big; I like it.
OBSERVER01 chapter 97 . 10/6/2010
good chapter
Tikigod784 chapter 97 . 10/5/2010
This chapter is almost hilariously congruent with me learning about Corporations in a business class. Good show. XD
Progos chapter 47 . 9/12/2010
Isn't Utena a Prince? Rides to the rescue on a white horse, and all that?

"Usagi Tsukino, Princess of the Moon Kingdom, I'd like you to meet Utena Tenjou, Prince of the Rose."
Progos chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
I'm not sure if I pointed it out in another review, but one thing really bugs me about your repeated description of Ami as a "female Miki": Miki already has a half-identical twin sister, though I'll grant Ami *acts* much more like Miki than Kozue.
Teresa Kaiju chapter 96 . 7/27/2010
It's great fun seeing the K-on girls at the Locket!
Harry2 chapter 96 . 7/19/2010
Its hard to believe its been 5 YEARS! I know two ladies who I would love to see show up here. It would be interesting to see Mia Koji and Kayura from the Ronin Warriors show up here. That would cause a few heads to TILT and brains to go into a mush state!
Cyberchao X chapter 95 . 6/30/2010
Huh. An interesting chapter.
Cyberchao X chapter 94 . 6/30/2010
Ah...looks good. I'm looking forward to it.
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »